He's a MILLIONAIRE?!

**Prologue**

-------------

June 8, 2014

(Logan's journal entry.)

My name is Logan Ford Greyson/Thirdy Sean Evans.

Let me tell you about myself.

I am 18 years old.

A total badass.

I like reading books, studying, playing video games, girls, music (I even play a guitar), school and sleeping.

I am Smart, Kind, and a Fil-Am.

My parents are:

James Greyson

Louisse Jane Greyson

They are the owners of one of the Highest ranking Company in America, and as their only child I have a lot of money and responsibilities.

I study in: University of the Elites or UE. (But, nobody knows that I Logan am studying here. They only know that Thirdy is.)

I am SINGLE and Free. And so happy to be single. With no needy and clingy girlfriends. They just simply disgust me.

And I'm a SCHOOL NERD and A secret MILLIONAIRE.

----------------------------------

June 8, 2013

Dearest Diary :)

Hoo! Today, the first day of school was soooooo tiring! You know, the typical life of a cheer captain. Tons of practices and a lot of suitors following me, so I tried to run away from them.

And there was this nerd that keeps on staring at me. What was his name again? Thirdy? Yes, Thirdy. Oh, he's super creepy.

After, I went to our 5 star restaurant to check on our customers. Then, I went to a famous café. Which is also ours. ;)

There, I saw my one secret true love. Logan, sitting on our favorite table. Reading a... comic book. *sigh*

Oh. And my parents are:

Richard Smith

and

Alexandra Smith

We own, 6 five star restaurants, 3 five star hotels, 2 four star hotels and a lot of café's and I even own 2 boutiques myself. :*

& we are one of the richest families in the Philippines.

Till' next time! <3

-Francine Claire Smith is now signing off. :)

(P.S: I LOVE YOU, Logan!!!) Hahaha