Chapter 1 :) First Encounter

Dedication shown above: ^

Thanks for telling me to update lillaaroo, I never knew that someone even read my story. Thanks Again.

---

August 10, 2011

Set: Wedding Reception

Logan's POV.

(---*---)

I'm so tired. I have been table hopping for a while now, looking for a totally hot girl that can be my partner for the slow dance.

But, I can't find someone hot that doesn't have a partner yet. This is really so tiring. I don't usually complain, but It really is!

Today is my mom and dad's 20th anniversary, and they decided to get married again and have renewal of vows. Such a waste of time! Can't they just kiss, get a puppy or something?

Mom shouted. "Logan, come over here! We want you to meet some people."

Ugh, Sh*t. I need to meet some more people? I thought. I wish this day would just end!

I walked over to them lazily, but with poise. Once I've reached their table. Dad immediately put his arm on my shoulder and introduced me. Like always, he just wants to brag about me.

"Richard. Alexandra. This is my son, Logan," He said while patting my back "Logan this Is, Mr and Mrs. Richard and Alexandra Smith. Richard here is my bestfriend and Alexandra is one of my childhood friends."

'Oh, okay. Nice to meet you' was the only thing I had to say while I shook their hands. What else can I say? I'm bored and tired. I could care less.

Then they continued talking about their companies. All I could hear them say was: 'Our company is now... blah. blah. blah.', 'They invested $20million... yada. yada. yada.' and a lot more stuff that I seriously don't give a f*ck about!

Believe me when I say, this conversation is so f*cking dull and boring. It even took all my will power not to yawn infront of them.

Luckily, mom saw my bored look and changed the topic. "So, Alexandra, where is your daughter?"

Daughter? I suddenly sat up, excitedly. Ooh, I hope she's hot. Yes! I'll finally have a partner. No one can turn me down, especially with my looks.

"Oh, um. She'll be here soon. I'm so sorry she's so late." Mrs. Smith apologised.

Pft! What kind of a girl is that? Being late for about 1 and a half hour? I bet she just woke up and she's still in the shower. I chuckled silently. OKAY, What a turn off. I don't want her to be my partner anymore. Unless... she's so f*cking damn hot.

My mom giggled. "Oh, dear. It's okay. Girls will be girls." And with that they both laughed.

Two words: KILL. ME. Kill me now!

I desperately need to find a way to excuse myself.

I cleared my throat, hoping that they would notice me. But, They didn't. They just continued what they were talking about. I sighed and cleared my throat once more - louder this time.

They all looked at me. "Pardon me, but I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me." With that, I stood up and left the table.

Oh! What a relief! I could have died of boredom! I just saved my own life! I smirked, because of my sudden sarcasm.

I decided to go to my friends. Aust (Austin Phillips), Paul (Paul Crawford), Accel *pronounced as Acxel* (Alec Davidson), Jade (Jade Miller), Krystal (Krystal Anderson)and Laura (Laura Winston)who were all waving at me.