Chapter 3½ :)

A/N: I will include some brands. But, I will put an '*'. Example: G*CCI.

+FillerChapter
-~°•°~-

"Well, well, well. Look at this!" Natasha Faked her shock. "Hmmm... Nice dress. But it looks cheap, where did you buy that?"

I smirked at her. "Aww,  I'm so disappointed at you." She looked shocked for a moment but she regained her poise, very quick if I must say.

"You don't know that this is a very expensive G*CCI®?"

She Scoffed "I don't care. What about your sack? Oh wait, It's a handbag!" She and her minions chuckled. Jessica even snorted because of her laughter.

"Oh this? This is a limited edition CH*NEL® handbag. That Coco Chanel even gave to me herself. Didn't you notice?" I raised my handbag and stepped closer so my bag was only inches away from Natasha's face. Natasha's eyes turned to slits.

"Well, I for one, think it is fake." Amanda butted in.

"Yeah it is, do you think she could get that bag?  It wouldn't be released until 2017! It's clearly a fake!" Natasha pointed at my handbag.

"I'm rich and I have connections. What can you do about it?"

"We're rich too! And I can do something about it, I'm going to shred that fake bag of yours." She took a step forward. I saw a glint of determination in her eyes.

I just smiled sweetly at them. "Clearly, you guys have poor eyesight. Because you can't even differentiate a fake CH*NEL® bag from a true one. Mine is true unlike all of your bags."

"Want to bet on it?" Natasha took another step forward, clearly irritated. It's okay, I like to see her irritated. She's challenging me.

"Hmm. Okay, sure. Want me to call the CH*NEL® industry? Or do you want me to call a professional?"

"Tsss. Why does it even matter? I'm pretty sure it's a fake," She scoffed.

"Scared that I might win?" I challenged "Oh, yeah. Right, I think that you're immune in losing. Since you're a loser." I made an 'L' using my hand and put it in my forehead "Always had and always will be. You always lose when it comes to me, honey." I gave her a smug look. "You'll never stand a chance."

With that, I turned around and left them in the restroom. I didn't bother to even give them a glance because I love having the last say. And that felt good! I never thought I could do that.

"Fierce, huh," He said while he pushed himself off the wall, which was right next to the girls' bathroom door. I faced him with a poker face and raised my eyebrow. He looked at me from head-to-toe. "Gorgeous," He took a step closer. I held my chin up, not daring to take a step back. He smirked. "Brave," He walked closer and closer until our faces were only inches apart. He pulled me by the waist. The reason why our noses touched. His hand slowly went down. "And so damn sexy." He said huskily.

I was in trance that I didn't realize that his hand was slowly traveling to my butt. It was getting very hot in here.

Good thing I snapped back into reality before it was too late. You know what I did next.

Yeah, you're right.

(A/N: Comment what you think she did!!!)

Yup, I kicked him. In the crotch. Hard.

"W-why the f*ck did you do that?!" He yelled while trying to get up but failing miserably. Once he falls, he sucks in a deep breath through clenched teeth and he caresses his... ughh. You know, his down 'there'.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You deserved that, assh*le!"

Then I turned around.

I took in a shaky breath. That was close...

•~|~•

Hi guys! I'm back! :) *waves frantically *

Thank you for the 500 reads! Like really! I never even thought I could get 10 reads because I update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *inhales a deep breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SLOW!

Anyways! I love you guys, thank you also!!!

-Chescka---your ever so beautiful author! Hahahaha <3 ^^