Chapter 2 :) First Encounter 2

Dedication shown above: ^

Hi UNICORN_A! Love yah! Thanks for the support!

---

Logan's POV:

"You know Paul, I like Angel. But, I really don't think she's the right girl for you." I said a matter-of-factly

"Yeah, You know he's right bro. Angel might be beautiful. But deep inside, I know you know that you don't love her. You love somebody else." Yes that's Accel alright; the one who gives the best advices. He's also the mature one.

"I totally agree man." Agreed Aust.

"Just like Accel said. She may be beautiful and hot she's still..." I said trailing of. "Speaking of hot. Check out that girl!" I gestured to the stunning lady standing by the door probably looking for someone.

"Mm-mm. She's damn hot!" Answered Paul while checking her out, head-to-toe.

"F*ck off bro. I'm the one who saw her first. And you already have a girlfriend, remember?" I told him, still not taking my eyes of the lady that's still looking for someone. "And I still don't have a date yet."

"Lucky you, you could get a hot date like her, and I'm stuck with snotty Betty." Aust said sadly, looking at Betty. I feel kinda sorry for him. She was the last girl that didn't have a date. And my mom forced us all boys to have a partner.

"Sh*t! I forgot I had a girlfriend..." Paul pouted, then suddenly he grinned. Well, it was actually a smile the shape of a large half-moon. "Wait, but you guys told me that I should break up with her. So that means... I'm single!" Paul joyfully said.

"You still haven't broken up with her yet. So technically, you are still in a realtionship." Alec told him.

Paul looked very depressed by Accel's retort.

"Awwww. Little baby Paul is gonna cwy, (cry)" Aust Teased with a baby voice "There, there. Baby. Mommy's gonna get you some milk from her awesomely big boobies." Then he started to put his hand inside his tux, while his other hand is holding a empty glass.

"Shut up, dipsh*t," He mumbled "Betty's coming here. Karma for you assh*le!"

"I'm just going to talk to her, dudes." I told them while starting to stand up.

"Good luck, bro, and excuse me. I'm going to hide in the boys' restroom." Austin Stood up and walked away.

"I hope you don't get busted." Alec encouraged me.

"Tsss, You lucky bast*rd! No good luck for you!" Someone half shouted. I already know who it is.

Yup, that last one was Paul, he could be childish at times.

Back to the lady, she's now looking at me.

I gave her a smirk. There, that should be enough.

I stood in front of her, still smirking.

"Hey, I'm Logan Greyson. And you are?" I held out my hand for a handshake.

But instead she just looked at it. She looked a bit nervous, am I that good looking?

I cleared my throat to get her attention.

She looked at me, then she smiled.

"I'm Francine, Francine Smith." She shook my hand.

"Are you with someone?" I asked.

"Well no. I need to find my parents. Richard and Alexandra Smith, do you know possibly where they are?"

Richard and Alexandra? They're kinda familiar. Hmmm. Oh yeah, them.