Chapter 3 :) First Encounter. 3

Dedicated to: NoreenAlfrote:)) I love you Agi!

Ps: Guys, if there are some typos or words with wrong grammars, just kindly highlight it and correct it in the comments. Thank you!

---

Francine's POV:

~°•°~

The cold water hit my hands. I sprinkled a bit of water on my face to awaken me a little.

I am here in the girls' comfort room all alone. And take note, I'm talking to myself.

"Way to go Captain Obvious!" I scowled at my reflection, "You act foolishly when you're with him! And you don't even know him!"

Then I heard movement and a surpressed male giggle by the door. But, I just ignored it. Maybe it was just some couple making out. So I continued talking to myself.

"You keep embarassing yourself! And you just couldn't see the sign behind him, can you?! Uggggh!"

Just then, 3 blonde girls went inside the bathroom, giggling like mentally impaired patients that just escaped from a mental hospital.

I glanced at them. Wait, I know them. They're the "Famous Ones" from our school, and they are certified BTCH's. And oh, we're mortal enemies. I know their names though. Amanda, Jessica and Nathasha, their queen bee.

One thing bothered me, How did they get in here? I guess they seduced the guard just to get in here, how cheap.

"Did you girls see Logan before we entered?" Amanda asked, "He was standing there while pressing his ears by the girls' bathroom door."

Blood drained from my face. Realizing that Logan could've been listening to me. Oh no! 

"Yeah, weird right? And he was smiling like a maniac! But he's still hot though!"

I didn't bother to look up to see who said that, because I was too busy looking for my make-up kit so I could get out of here without them noticing me. I hope my invisible powers work this time.

Aha! Found it! I looked up and saw Amanda to enter the cubicle.

"Logan just asked me to be his parter for the dance earlier," Jessica bragged while putting on her lipstick. "I could have agreed and dumped Colton for him. But then Colton arrived and put an arm on my shoulder, so Logan left. That was my chance to have Logan for myself!"

"Logan asked me earlier too!" Natasha informed them. "But Joseph told him to 'back off, dude' gave me my drink and kissed me on the cheek! Uggh! I was so upset! Like. Totally!"

"O.M.G! Girls! You do know that he's my date now right?" Amanda asked from inside the cubicle.

"Really? I thought André's your date?" Natasha questioned.

Jessica just nodded in agreement with Natasha

I stared at the girls incrediously. Are they serious? They're literally going to do that to their dates just for a hot person?

Uhh, where did the word 'hot' come from?

Okay, I know eavesdropping is bad. But, ehh. Who says I care?! Newsflash: Don't care!

Just then, Amanda went out of the cubicle and went past the faucet, heading straight to the mirror. Ewww, she didn't even wash her hands.

"Uhhh. Yeah!" Amanda said "I-I mean, he even begged me to be his partner, he even gave me a bouquet flowers!"

"Hmmm. Okay," Natasha responded, still not believing her. "So where are the flowers now?"

"Ummm. They're in the car! In the back seat" She told them.

"But the keys are with me, how did you open the car?" She raised her well-trimmed eyebrow.

"Yeah! How could you put it in there?" Jessica asked. (A/N: Is that an innuendo I see? Oops, my bad!)

I chuckled at Amanda's lies.

Jessica glanced at me, she arched an eyebrow and whispered something to Amanda who was putting on some mascara. Amanda lightly tapped Natasha's arm and pointed to me. And soon enough, they were looking at me. Studying me from head-to-toe.

"Well, well, well. Look at this!" Natasha faked her shock. "Hmmm. Nice dress... But It looks cheap, where did you buy that?"

---

CUUUUUUUUT! :) Short Chapter everyone! But ehh... it's still an update! I made a promise to my friend to update when I've got 370 reads sooooooo... here it is. Hehehe, thanks guys for the 382 reads!!! <3

I just wanted you guys to know Natasha, Jessica and Amanda. They'll be in the next chapters :)

-Chescka