Underswap Sans in heat X Reader

(Found that picture under Sans In heat, your welcome!)

(I'm gonna mix this up a bit~ Get ready my darlings!)

Reader POV

My name is ___ and I have been in the underground for a while now, 2 years to be exact! So... since I needed cash I did what any human in a world of flesh loving monsters does, I became a bunny girl at Nice Cream Mansion! After the nice cream man hit the mother load selling nice cream he opened a mansion where girls in need of cash can dress like bunnies and dance!

I am one of these girls, I've had this gig for about two weeks and I'm really good.

STAGE TIME!!!

I was standing behind the curtain, I had my (color) bunny ears and matching bunny tail on, all my hair was swept over my right shoulder messily covering my right eye, I had on a one piece (color) sleeveless leotard that dipped to show off my chest, I had on (color) thigh highs, and (color) heels.

The curtains opened and I walked on stage with two other girls, I always go to the edge first to look at all the guys. I crawled over to the edge and winked at some of the guys, one that caught my eye was a little skeleton here with one of my regulars. I crawled over to him and kicked my legs over the side so he was between them, I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away he was bright blue, I giggled and got back on stage.

After the dance I had to do a privet dance for a regular, I walked into the small room with a pole on the table to see Alphus (my regular) and the little skeleton.

"Hey ___ I just wanted to let you know, this is my last night here." Alphus said and I sat beside her and crossed my legs.

"Tired of me already?" I asked and put a hand on my chest like I was hurt.

"N-No! I-I found someone...and I love her..." She said.

"OOOOOO! Spill it Alphus!" I yelled excited to hear the news from my favorite regular.

"W-Well She uhh-"

"Oooo you got with that little fish girl right? So cute!" I said and rolled my shoulders. I noticed the skeleton was looking away blushing.

"Whats his deal?" I asked and leaned close to him.

"Am I not hot enough for you?" I asked and got up and stood in front of him, I leaned down so I was in his face. "Hhhhmmmm?" I asked he just blushed and looked away.

"He's innocent." Alphus said.

"No one that blushes that much is innocent." I said and sat back down.

"Anyway, I'll be leaving come on Sans." She said and left.

"Sans? Cute." I said to myself.

-Next day!-

*Knock knock!*

I rolled over to look at the time, 7:00 AM.

"Who is here so early???" I yelled and went to the door, I opened it to see Sans.

"H-Hi _-___." He said and looked away, I moved and let him in but he wouldn't look at me.

"What can I help you with?" I asked.

"Could you put on some clothes?" He asked blushing, I looked down to see I was in a tight tank top and my underwear.

"Oh, sorry." I said and went to change when I got back Sans was bright blue and was sitting funny. He got up to leave.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked with a smirk, he turned his head and his eyes were glowing lightly.

"Y-Ya I really n-need to get home, P-Papy will be worried.." He said and walked to the door, I got up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Aww, what's wrong baby?" I asked his blush grew and he turned around to face me, I looked down and saw a tent in his pants and blushed

"I tried to be nice, but you wouldn't let me leave." He said and pushed me against the wall, he started licking my neck.

"Sans! This isn't what I do, I just tease and dance!" I yelled and tried to pull away but he held me still.

"I tried to leave but now, I need you." He said and pulled my shirt off and suck my breasts.

"S-Sans this isn't the kind of work I do!" I yelled and squirmed but he wouldn't let go.

"Good thing you're not at work then." He said and smirked. He pulled down my pants and started eating me out, I moaned and held the back of his skull.

"Aaahhhh~ S-Sans mmmhhh~" I moaned I looked down and saw him blushing, the stars in his eyes where now hearts and they were glowing a bright blue. He stopped and pulled his pants down, I wanted to protest but he pinned my wrists to the wall with blue magic.

"S-Sans~" I moaned out by accident but he knew what I meant.

"Sorry ___ but I need this, you'll just have to deal with it." He said and shoved his dick inside me, I half screamed half moaned from pain and pleasure.

"Ssshhhh you'll feel better soon~" He said and started thrusting his hips while biting and sucking my breasts. (Cause he's short he can do that..lol)

I moaned his name over and over cumming many times before him, when he finally did cum he pulled out and sat on the couch dropping me to the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry..." He said and slightly started crying.

"N-No Sans it's fine." I said and walked over to him still naked.

"No, it's not! I literally just raped you!" He yelled and started crying, I picked up his chin with my finger and looked him in his now star-shaped.

"It's ok, plus it's not rape if I wanted it~" I said and winked.

END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u guys enjoyed this and sorry if its bad but I wasn't too sure what a skele in heat would do so....ya.....byy