002

He was frustrated.

That was all he could say. Frustrated and angry to the depth of him. He couldn't hold in his bloody own element, fire. He kept burning his clothes. He'd already burned two of his curtains and a part of his best sofa. Why was this happening all of a sudden? Oh right, maybe because of that attractive human boy, Jimin or something. But the biggest question was, why? Why all of a sudden. Why the breaking barriers just because he happened to talk to a human? Was it because that hating humans had been the core of him that violating that wish had made him weak? Yoongi shuddered. He hated being weak. He was strong. He should be strong. He should be able to control this anger and his fire.

He ran a hand through his hair, growling. Gah, this was so unlike him. 

But a part of him wanted to go and see this Jimin boy, no matter how frustrated he was. And that was against his whole damn existence. Why see this boy anyway? what was so special about him? The way he seemed to be alright by Yoongi being a supernatural? Or about how good he looked? Geez, Yoongi, stop.

He groaned. Then  walked to his wardrobe and pulled put some clothes. It was flashy, sure, but he was a prince, and honestly, this wasn't what he would even call showy. A turtle neck, long sleeved shirt along with a denim jacket and tight black jeans together with Nike decks. He combed his messy hair and then without pausing to think what an idiot he was and what a stupid thing he was doing, stepped out of his mansion and ran.

Though were to, he fucking didn't know. He let his nose lead the way, because frankly, Jimin had a nice smell and it had glued to his mind. When he came to the edge of the forest, facing a town, he cringed. It smelled so human. And look at all those buildings. Too crammed and stuffy. Not a space to have a decent run. Not a pint of unpolluted air. Yoongi sighed in distaste. He hated humans. They think that they're the kings because they can rule over the earth. They're just idiots, he reasoned. They don't care for the environment.

However, he resumed his quest to find the attractive boy's house. He slightly sniffed at the air and continued to dash through pedestrians, animals and vehicles not even getting a minor injury. After sometime, he turned to a neat little neighborhood, with cute cottages all done in white. He paused to look at the peaceful atmosphere and was abruptly satisfied. At least the human he liked wasn't completely a idiot who mistreated his surroundings.

He walked leisurely up to a cottage in the middle of the rows of houses and slightly hesitated before knocking at the door smartly. A boy- who definitely wasn't Jimin- opened the door looking surprised as he saw Yoongi.

"who're you?" The boy asked raising an eyebrow.

"none of your business" Yoongi shortly but politely replied. "does Jimin live here?"

"yeah, why?" Suspiciously, the boy inquired. 

"I need to talk to him" Yoongi wrinkled his nose in disgust at the human. He sure didn't like Jimin's friend. 

"hey, Jiminnie!" the stranger looked inside. "you got a visitor"

"who is it?" Ah, that voice. Yoongi smiled.

"I dunno" The boy appraised Yoongi. "some rich kid"

Jimin came to the front door, wiping his forehead. "who is it?" 

"Me" Yoongi replied. Jimin looked up in shock, then his face broke into a wide, heart breaking smile. 

"Yoongi!" He ran forward, excitedly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me anymore?"

"well, consider that a lie" Yoongi stepped into the house despite the other boys disapproving glance, which Jimin noticed too.

"it's okay, Taetae, he's a friend of mine" Jimin assured. Yoongi frowned in slight anger. How come that boy had a nickname and he didn't? Talk about bloody unfair. Then Yoongi cringed, realizing what he'd wished for. What was he thinking? A human to give him a nickname? Like some damn pet? What was happening to him? He was going crazy.

"don't just stand there, come on in" Jimin gestured, inviting the older with a bright smile. "and Taetae, Jungkook called. Said he wanted to meet you"

"oh really?" His attention was immediately shifted and he no longer took interest in Yoongi. "right, I'll be going then. Bye"

"Bye!" Jimin waved. Yoongi frowned at the sight. Why was his heart thumping unevenly, like it had run a marathon? No, his heart never beat like that even if he had run a marathon. He rarely broke a sweat or panted. God, what was happening to him?

"so" Jimin turned to Yoongi. "what brings you here?"

"I might have been bored" Yoongi nonchalantly shrugged. "and decided to pop up for a friendly conversation" Ugh. Why was he suddenly a human lover? Even talking to them was beneath his dignity. And  here he was, deciding to pop up for a friendly conversation.

"you hate humans" It wasn't a question, it was a fact. But Jimin was curious so as to why Yoongi had decided to come so suddenly to meet him. Not that he was against it. Rather, he'd been slightly moody ever since Yoongi had said that he wasnt a human lover and was always fantasizing sneaking to meet Yoongi even if the latter was against it. And now, Yoongi was here. At his home.

Oh shit. He hoped Taehyung hadn't left a mess behind him.

"well," Yoongi searched for a random excuse. "I've had some problems with my element"

"your fire?" Jimin mused. "don't go setting fire to innocent bystanders. Remeber, you have been warned"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Then suddenly turned serious and looked deep into Jimin's eyes. Jimin stood as if frozen, his heart beating an unsteady rhythm.

"would you be interested to know the reason for this particular incident?" Yoongi muttered.

"uhhh... o-okay?" Jimin stuttered, blushing a dark red.

"You, Park Jimin. You are the reason that I'm losing control of my element"