041

Min Lilly.

Jimin smiled widely at his husband. The name seemed perfect. Just like Lilly herself.

Jimin's mother was wiping tears from her eyes, while also holding Lilly in her arms.

"My pumpkin is already a dad!" She sniffled and Yoongi chortled. Pumpkin.
Jimin turned red and halfway glared at his mother because aish, Yoongi was not supposed to know that.

And then Yoongi smirked at Jimin and mouthed 'dad' followed by an eyes roll and a mouthed 'as if'. Jimin scowled. His mother didn't need to know that her son was going to be the 'mother role'. That wasn't every mother's dream.

They should act way more mature than this, Jimin mused to himself. Because they were in a lawyer's office. The said lawyer was currently bent over the papers Jimin and Yoongi had signed just ten minutes ago. The paperwork that made Jimin and Yoongi Lilly's official parents.

It was a dream come true.

The aforementioned girl was now Min Lilly. Yoongi, Jimin and Lilly were the 'Min' family now and Jimin's face lifted up in an automatic smile at the thought.

Both Jimin's parents (his father was quite alright now and had been discharged from the hospital) and Yoongi's dad was present here and so was Seokjin. He didn't want to miss what he claimed his 'baby brother' becoming a 'responsible adult'. Yoongi had predictably punched Seokjin for that. Jimin had rolled his eyes because Min Yoongi and 'responsible adult' did not quite meet at one point.

"Okay, it's complete" the sudden rise in the noise level startled them all. The lawyer spoke and he was the kind of person that get attention as soon as a word leaves his mouth. "You are Lilly's official parents from now on"

And of course Jimin's eyes moistened at the words.

He could not have been any happier.

"And that's it, I suppose" Jimin's mother looked around at Lilly's bed room- former bedroom- checking for any kind of objects that belonged to the little girl. Being the girl's grandparents, Jimin's mom and dad had spoiled Lilly thoroughly. Unlike how I was treated when I was a kid. Jimin mused.

"We'll come with Lilly like, once in two weeks" Jimin promised. "You two have a nice old married life"

"I'm still young" Jimin's mom obstinately said, hands on her hips. Jimin laughed.

"Whatever you say mom"

Before he could process anything, his mom had rushed forward and hugged him in a flurry of emotions. Jimin, though rather surprised, hugged his mother back.

"Be sure to be a good father" her voice was scratchy.

"Of course mom, don't worry"

"And take care of Yoongi"

"That's not something you have to say" Jimin laughed.

"And make sure to visit your poor mom"

"I promised to didn't I?" Jimin patted her back. "Mom, I'm not going anywhere. Just call if you need me and I'll come running"

"It's just hard Jimin"

"You know what you always said to me when I was small?" Jimin smiled remembering the memories. "I'm always here for you"

"You always used to have nightmares about professor Utonium!" Mrs. Park laughed. "It was so cute"

Jimin pulled away and smiled at his mom.

"Call me when you need help. Okay?"

She smiled back teasingly. "Look at you, acting so grown up"

"I am a grownup" Jimin pouted.

"I love you Jimin"

"...it's still awkward to say that to you mom"

"Hey"

"Hey yourself" Jimin got into the car, with the little girl in his arms and grinned at Yoongi. "We have a kid. So you better start acting mature"

"Wait a minute..." Yoongi's jaw dropped comically. "That means...no sex anytime we feel like it?"

"Yes, mister. And shhh, Lilly might hear you"

"She's barely two years old, how can she understand us?"

"Shhh! Stop insulting! Lilly might turn out to be the next Einstein!" Jimin protectively covered Lilly's ears. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay mom"

Jimin smiled. He had his very own family. And frankly, it was going to be a very messy household, he was sure. As long as he had Yoongi by his side, he didn't matter.

With yoongi, he was complete.

With Yoongi, he could overcome any obstacle.

With Yoongi, he was invincible.

And with Yoongi, he would make his very own love story. A love story, as much as cheesy as it sounds, with many kinds of love.

Love for his daughter, Lilly.

Love for his parents.

Love for his friends, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin.

And most of all, love for Yoongi, his existence.

"I love you hyung" he whispered.

"I love you so much more, Jimin"