012

It was four months since he started to date Jimin. four months and he was absolutely in love with Park Jimin. He couldn't imagine a life without that smile, that giggle or that figure anymore. he loved how the younger would pout when something unfair happened, or how flustered he was when Yoongi kissed him.

And it was two months since an awful realization dawned on him.

A supernatural was an upgrade of humans. True, but that didn't explain why, though even he was forty three, Yoongi's father looked like he was twenty five.

The reason was, that a supernatural stops aging after 23. And now, Yoongi was 22 and 7 months. And he would stop aging, in exactly five months and 4 days away, on the next March 9th, he'd be frozen. Forever.

Which meant...

"you don't have much time" Seokjin muttered. "either you must do the ritual, or stay frozen, forever"

Yoongi groaned, clutching his head. "I absolutely hate this"

"it's a big decision" Seokjin agreed.

"but I love Jimin, a lot"

"Enough to sacrifice this life?" His brother raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I don't want to leave you or Namjoon behind"

"but you want Jimin"

"I want to be with him forever, as cheesy as it sounds"

Seokjin smiled. "you love him a lot don't you? I say that you should ask him first, Yoongi. He might want you to become human, or he might not"

"but I want to be human with him" Yoongi stomped his feet.

"you're acting like a child"

"this is so unfair"

"you know, it's also painful. No one has ever gone through that ritual for nearly two centuries. They say it's horrendously painful, they say that you could also...die"

"isn't there a way for Jimin to be a supernatural?" Yoongi sighed.

"I don't think so, I haven't heard of any methods" Seokjin proceeded to think. Yoongi sighed and got up from his bed.

"I have to take a decision quickly" he moaned. "why didn't this occur to me before?"

"you were too in love to notice anything" Sekjin smirked and Yoongi glared at him. He grabbed a coat and made his way to the door.

"I'm going to see Jimin"

"see you later"

"hyung!" Jimin jumped into his arms. Yoongi chuckled and leant down to kiss him.

"I saw you barely three hours ago" Yoongi said and Jimin pouted.

"I know, but it felt like ages. Let's go to somewhere?"

"we can go to that arcade" Yoongi suggested. 

"oh, the one which only rich people like you can go to? Okay!"

"yes, that one" Yoongi grinned at the younger's cheekiness. He waited for Jimin to get dressed and sat down on Jimin's couch. Jimin had passed a most recent dance exam, the one that allowed him to run his own class and now was indeed running his own class. He was very happy because of this. He'd told Yoongi 'it was very nice knowing that working hard for something really paid off'.

"let's go!"

In the car, though he turned up the music, Jimin fell silent. Yoongi peeked at the younger who looked thoughtful.