Chapter •5•

I was scrolling through twitter when I got a text from someone unknown. Frowning I opened it and looked at the message.

Unknown: Hey baby. I'm back, miss me?

Holy Shit. There is only one person who calls me baby.

But he's supposed to be in jail.

How did he get out?

Who would let him out?

He's a monster.

He's Zero.

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Within seconds I have shut the door, locked the widows and now I am currently sitting down in the kitchen.

Why me god? What have I done?

Suddenly I hear footsteps just behind the door.

"Baby, I know you're in there, come out and let me in."

Tears streamed down my cheeks. Never will I ever, let that freak in.

The door nob started rattling, "Baby, don't get me mad."

I sucked in a breath.

Silence filled the house.

Until footsteps made their way to the back of the house.

Shit! The back door!

I scrambled up and ran to the back door onto to see Zero standing there.

He smirked and slowly walked up to me as he bit down on his bottom lip, playing with his lip ring while I stood completely frozen.

He reached up and cupped the side of my face in his hand, then wiped away a stray tear with the pad of his thumb.

"Am I the reason for these tears." he asked.

I didn't do anything, I couldn't I was in shock.

"Allie." he growled through clenches teeth.

I nodded and tried to get away from him. He grabbed onto my shirt and tugged me into his chest.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Good."

He pushed me to the ground then disappeared out the door.

I hung my head low. He's going to be the death of me.

'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'

(Monday, 7:30am)

I woke up, sore.

All I remember from last night was Grandma coming home, and me crying myself to sleep.

I sleepily got up and trudged to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. A broken, sad girl stared back at me.

I sighed and got into the shower, savouring the hot water.

I shaved and got out, then got dressed into ripped, black, skinny jeans, my usual oversized sweater and my converse.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I ate breakfast with Grandma.

She kept looking at me skeptically. I probably looked like crap right now, even if I added a little bit more makeup to cover my puffy eyes.

Once I finished I waved to Grandma and went to school.

. . . .

Once Peter saw me he made his way over to me smiling brightly. I smiled back.

He furrowed his eyes in confusion. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, he shrugged it off and wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me tightly. I hugged back, this is just what I needed.

We walked into the school, and walked over to my locker. I grabbed onto the back of his shirt as he was about to leave, I pulled him back and put all my books into my bag and starting walking with him to his locker.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Who's he?" Zero's voice echoed through my ears.

"Who's he?" Peter then asked.

Zero smirked and stepped in between Peter and I.

"I asked first." Said Zero.

Peter scoffed.

Oh god.

"C'mon Allie, we're leaving." Peter said and pulled me around Zero.

Zero grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. "She isn't going anywhere."

Peter's jaw clenched. "Say's who."

"Say's me."

Peter was in Zero's face now, puffing his chest out a little as Zero did the same.

"Let her go." Peter growled.

"Never."

Next thing I know Peter pushed Zero tauntingly.

Zero smirked and pulled his fist back, within seconds Zero's fist came in contact with Peter's jaw sending Peter to the ground.

I screamed and rushed to Peter.

Everyone had crowded around us. But I couldn't care less.

Peter started coughing up blood. Zero was known for his punches, knocked a man out cold once.

A strange wave of adrenalin rushed through my body. I got off Peter and looked over at Zero who was laughing at him.

"What a pussy!"

I ran over to him and kicked him in the nuts with the top of my shoe, and slapped him in the face.

My eyes widened.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

I picked Peter up and slowly carried him to the nurses office.

The Nurses eyes widened at the sight of Peter.

"Quick, lay him on the couch." She said and handed me a cold pack.

I placed it gently on his jaw, he flinched but soon got used to the stinging.

I wiped a tear away from my eye.

I am a bitch. If I hadn't have followed Peter to his locker for my own safety this wouldn't have happened. Peter wouldn't be like this. It's my fault.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Oh noooo!!

Okay, so I'm guessing you all are pretty confused on what Zero actually did to her.

He always taunts her and touches her and thinks she is his and only his.

Well adios!

Xx