Chapter 5

***2 Months Later***

Harry stepped off the scale with a slight smile on his face. He had finally gotten under 110 pounds. He was officially 107. He still had a long way to go, but at least he was making progress. Harry shivered as he pushed the scale back in its spot in his bathroom. Why was it always so cold? He didn't know. They were back home after a fairly short tour and he swore that the flat was freezing. Of course, Louis disagreed, saying that it was just as warm as usual. Either way Harry had put a small heater in his room and had it going almost constantly.He looked in the mirror, noting that the cuts on his stomach were getting slightly red. He had run out of room on his thighs and the cuts had made their way up his hips and onto his stomach. Sighing, he slipped his trousers on. He took his belt, which he had had to add holes to make it fit, and slipped it into the last hole. Then he grabbed his short sleeve shirt and slipped it on, following it with a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt. He was still slightly cold, but it would have to do. He walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis eating a bowl of cereal. There was another bowl next to his.

"Hungry today Lou?" Harry laughed.

"What?" Louis questioned, "Oh you mean the cereal? No, that's for you."

Harry visibly paled, if that was possible. He had been so pale lately.

"I'm actually about to head to the gym," Harry said, "I'll stop and get something to eat on the way home."

"Why don't you eat something now and then eat again when you get home?" Louis asked, "It would do you good, really. You could stand to gain some weight."

"I don't want to eat right before a workout, it's not healthy," Harry said, "and don't give me crap about needing to gain weight, if anything I could stand to lose some."

Seeing Louis' shocked expression, Harry didn't wait for a response as he slipped his keys into his pocket and walked out the door. You idiot! Now he's going to think something is wrong. You never tell someone you think you're fat! I'm sorry Ana, I'm just so tired that it slipped. Well, don't come crying to me when they put you in a hospital and force you to become a fat pig again, even more so than you are now. Harry pushed the voice and thoughts to the back of his head and drove to the gym. He got there twenty minutes later and headed inside. He had always liked the gym, there usually weren't a lot of people swarming him asking for autographs. People at the gym were too focused on working out to worry about him. Walking in he was greeted by the familar trainers and then he set off to the stair master.

***Meanwhile At Harry And Louis' Flat***

Louis opened the door and greeted the three boys.

"So, what exactly did you call us here for?" Liam asked, once they were all situated in the couch.

"I'm worried about Harry," Louis frowned.

"Why mate?" Niall asked, confused.

"Because he isn't eating, he's pale, he's always cold, he has obviously lost A LOT of weight, he's always tired, and I keep seeing him stumble backwards when he stands up," Louis said.