Chapter 7

Harry glared at Louis, "well then, spit it out!"

"Harry," Louis said, "I don't want to fight. I just want you to get some help."

"For what?" Harry asked, increduously, "There is nothing wrong with me!"

"If there is nothing wrong with you, then explain these," Louis frowned, holding out the bottles of pills.

"I don't owe you an explanation. You went into my bathroom and took them I think you're the one who owes me an explanation!" Harry said, voice rising.

"Harry calm down, we are trying to help you," Liam said.

"NO YOU AREN'T!" Harry yelled, "IF YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP ME YOU'D LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

"Harry please," Louis cried, "we are so worried about you. You need help and we want to help you get it."

"I DON'T NEED HELP!" Harry screamed, "AS I SAID BEFORE WHAT I NEED IS FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Please Harry it's so obvious you need help," Niall said, "You aren't eating and you've lost so much weight. Lou thinks you might have.."

"Anorexia," Zayn finished.

Harry's eyes widened, "w-what d-did you say?"

"Lou thinks you might have anorexia," Louis said.

"T-that's ridiculous," Harry stuttered.

"Is it really Harry?" Liam asked, "I mean we've looked up the symptoms and you have almost every one of them."

"You guys are blowing this whole thing way out of proportion," Harry said, "get it through your head; I AM FINE!"

"Harry-" Louis started.

"NO! I'm fine and I do't need your "help". Now I'm going to shower," Harry growled.

He walked up the stairs, slamming the door when he reached his room. The boys all stared at each other, unsure of what to do.

"That did not go well," Niall said, breaking the silence.

"No, really?" Louis muttered, "I thought it went great!"

"Louis," Liam sighed, "right now is not the time to fight with each other. What we need to do is call Simon and see if we can meet him sometime soon. Now who wants to call?"

"You do," Zayn smiled.

"Fine," Liam mumbled.

***Phone Conversation***

"Simon Cowell speaking."