Three

Looking up Hiccup saw the albino Nadder, Sharp-Shot, flying down towards them. Skidding to a holt, he questioned the two, "Since when was there two Shadow Dragons and where's Hiccup?"

"That 'other' Shadow Dragon is Hiccup. He has just unlocked his pure form. It's a Shadow Dragon." Toothless replied.

"So... that's Hiccup?" Sharp-Shot questioned.

Hiccup nodded his head in agreement, he said to Sharp-Shot, "Yes, this is me, Hiccup. The one and only." Sharp-Shot passed a scroll over to Hiccup, then flew back off into the air. "She is getting quicker. I think she is not comfortable in our presence." Hiccup started to Toothless, "This says that there was a Viking ship spotted just of to the port of this cove."

"Where?"

"In the water, where else could it be, on the land, in the air?" He replied, sarcastically. Toothless nodded, they both took to the sky.

They were flying over the water when they spotted the ship. It bore the Berk crest. Seeing the crest, Toothless started to growl.

"Calm, I agree that they have to go, but we can not kill them. That would mean that we are just like them. Does not mean that we can not have any fun." Hiccup said, morphing into his half form. They dived down, landing on the boat. It sunk slightly, throwing the Vikings the hull. Still rocking from the jolt, the crew stood, using the sides to support themselves.

"Who are you?!" Stoick asked, scouting. There was slight anger in his voice, this caused Toothless to growl at him.

"Someone you should fear. I'm the Dovah Saviik." Hiccup growled at him. This caused a lot of confused looks, till Gothi stepped forwards. She wrote into some dirt, that she had previously dumped onto the dirt.

"She says that was a legend, that there was to be a half form that would save the whole, whale?" Fishlegs translated, shortly followed by Gothi's staff. "World, the whole world." He quickly added.

Gothi then walked up to Hiccup, against Toothless' protests, and went to hit him. Acting on instinct, he grabbed the staff and wrenched it out of her hand, straight into the water. He then took a step back, along with everyone else. He had just taken Gothi's staff and thrown it into the water. She pointed to Hiccup, then at the water, then held her hand out flat. Following his orders, he turned into his dragon form and jumped into the water.

Swimming down, he caught sight of the staff. Dragons where circling it. Powering down, he reached forward to grab it. A Thunderdrum blocked him, but seeing that he was a Shadow Dragon, allowed him past. He grabbed the staff and started to swim to the surface, but he ran out of breath in the process. He started to black out when he was propelled into the air. The Thunderdrum had seen that he was passing out and had pushed him into the air. Toothless grabbed him from the air and crashed onto the floor, with him in her grasp.

The others just looked on as the dragon, that had just swum, was covered by the other's wing. He was growing smaller in size, till he was completely covered by the wing. The other dragon stuck her head in, growled something, only to be replied by a human voice. She grumbled something, but, reluctantly, lifted her wing. What lay there, surprised them all. Hiccup was laying there, completely calm with being around the dragon!

"Son, walk slowly over here! Away from that beast!" Stoick said. When he did not move he shouted at him, " I SAID GET OVER HERE!!"

"NO! I'M NOT YOUR SON, I NEVER WAS! YOU WOULD BEAT ME EVERY SECOND, EVEN IN MY SLEEP! I'M NOT MOVING FROM MY FRIEND!" Hiccup screamed. There was some gasps in the background, they had not realised their chief would do such a thing!

Stoick reached for his axe, throwing it at him. It all happened so quick, Hiccup was standing above, the fallen, Stoick, his axe to his throat. The rest of the crew went to help there chief, but was held back by a fuming, litraly, smoke was flooding from her mouth, Toothless. He had just tried to kill Hiccup, that was not to happen, EVER! Stoick was breathing hevily, sweating profoundly. "DON'T! EVER! COME! INTO! THESE! WATERS! AGAIN! THERE WILL BE CONSIQUENCES!" Hiccup growled into his face, then jumped into the air, Toothless shortly following.

When they did not move, Hiccup roared at them, a word less roar. But it still did the trick, as they quickly got going in the other direction.

Once they reached the cove, Hiccup fell to his chest. His tears creating puddles at the side of his face. "You ok, Hiccup?" Toothless asked. He just lifted his head and nodded, placing it down again. "It's alright to be sad. What they did to you, was horrible. You back there was ok, they did try to kill you, you only acted in self defence, there is nothing wrong with that. So stop beating yourself up about it." Toothless said, draping her wing across him.

They stayed like this for a while, till Hiccup stood up and walked into the cave. Toothless followed him in, laying down in the side. The day was starting to catch up with them, causing there eye lids to feel very heavy. Hiccup laid down near her, and they promptly feel asleep.