Six

At Berk, Time Skip

I raced towards the Chief's house. This is urgent, his son has been taken under a spell-like thing, then he just flew away, away with that other dragon.

"Chief, I need to talk to you!" I said, flinging open the door.

"Astrid, what's so important that you barged into my hut?!" He asked me.

"It's *deep breath* Hiccup! He has been taken under a spell. *breath* He is heading to the dragon nest!" I rushed.

The Chief's face darkened.

He marched out the door, shoving me to the ground. "We are going to the nest and Astrid? You are to stay here, after going against Berk's rules. You are under imprisonment, you went to a different island without permission, and to see a dragon. You then thought best to burst into my hut, the Chief's hut. You are to be banished when we get back. Unless you leave during that time!" He said over his shoulder, before slamming the door.

I lay there for a few minutes, before a tear fell from my eye, rolling down my cheek. I quickly got to my feet, tears streaming down my cheeks, and ran off to my hut. I passed the teens on the way, who were surprised when they saw me crying. I heard footsteps behind me, then someone grabbed my shoulder, as I was passing the forge.

"What is it Lassi. What 'e done 'rong?" Gobber said, pulling me to face him. The other teens had caught up with me now, so where standing around me in a circle.

"I... I... I'm banished. I went to see Hiccup, to see if what you said was true. When I was there, Hiccup went under a spell, same with the other dragon. They then flew away, to the nest. So I told Stoick, who has banished me. He is going on a hunt now!" I cried. They all had a look of anger on there faces.

I tried to run off, so that I can go to my home, then sail away, but Gobber held fast.

"Lassi, you're not goin' anywhere! If you go, we go!" He stated the rest of the teens nodded their heads.

I grabbed Gobber into a hug, the others joining in.

"Now, where is 'e! We have a little 'chat' to 'ave!" Gobber said.

They went off to find Stoick, dragging me with them.

Time Skip

Gobber marched all the way to Stoick, holding me next to him. He grabbed Stoick's shoulder, spinning him round harshly. "Is what Lassi say 'er true!?" He asked, anger radiating from him.

"If you mean her banishment, then yes. She left the island without permission, to see my son, the traitor." He rudely stated at Gobber.

The teens must have had it with him, as growls where heard behind. "If you banish her, then you banish us all!" Snotlout growled at Stoick.

Stoick's cheeks reddened, he had had enough. "STOP!!! ANY MORE OF THIS, AND YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO LEAVE!!! WE NEED A BLACKSMITH, AND WE NEED TEENS!!! BUT IF NEEDED, WE WILL LOSE THEM ALL!!!" He shouted at us. Everyone was silent, never had seen the so-called 'Chief' so angry.

Suddenly Gobber swung his hammer hand round, smacking the 'Chief' across the face.

After that, we all stormed, well, I was dragged off.

We all separated, so we could collect the necessary materials to survive.

An idea came to mind.

I sneaked off to the training arena, opening the nadder's cage. "It's ok. I'm here to get you out. Your scales are really beautiful." I whispered to the dragon.