Daily Life and where they are from

Porgs live on the secret island called Ahch-To, the island is surrounded by water, making fish part of the Porg's diet.

Porgs day looks like, they are lazy little creatures, they like to sit around in their nests or walk around the island. There isn't much to do when you are surrounded by water.

Porgs care for their Porglets like any other bird/ creature would do, they keep them warm and in the nest until they are able to fly and leave the nests to find a mate and start a new family.

The porgs hunt by diving into the sea that surrounds them, they are able to fly and have waterproof feathers, making it easy to grab a fish and fly back to the island.

Porgs seem to be curious creatures, they like to bother the keepers of the island, they might even snack of the food the keepers share amongst each other. When Chewie and Rey came to the island, they take a liking in the wookie, Chewie even brings some of them in the Millennium Falcon.

Porgs are small creatures that seem to only be the size of a small penguin, so it is likely they fear for their lives at all times, and seem to be skittish.

_________

Sorry if there are any mistakes, just comment and I will fox them.