Paperwork

Ciel Pov

What the fudge is wrong with Sebastian for a second there he was convincing me that him a demon could possibly have feelings for me. But only for a second and he called me adorable. IM NOT ADORABLE. Sigh if only Sebastian wasn't a demon and I wasn't the Earl of Phantomhive then we couldv'e maybe had a relationship. But I have also heard of secret relationships were you're in a relationship with someone but are secret lov- ciel what are you thinking, get your head out of the clouds that would never happen. But I still can't keep a blush from rising in my cheeks thinking about me and Sebastian a dream that will never come true now to start on this boring paperwork.

Sebastian Pov

I watched  Ciel go up to his study and I sighed. I still am wondering what these ... feelings are and why me, a demon, are feeling them. But I need to get back to my responsibilities as a butler. ordering all the other servants to do things around and outside the manor. I started Ciel's lunch all the while thinking about him with a blush creeping it's way on my face.

Ciel Pov

It was so hard to concentrate on my paperwork because I was thinking about Sebastion. Why can't I just stop thinking about him? I need to finish this paperwork. I started feeling a bit hungry but decided it could wait ti'll lunch time. A few minutes later Sebastian came in with my lunch and tea. I wanted Sebastian to stay or I don't know I just wanted him to be close to me. "is there anything else you need my lord" said Sebastian " ye-no I guess not" I said. "ok then I shall take my leave call me if you need anything" he said as he started walking over to the door. I held out my arm towards him but brought it back to my chest. Do I really want him to stay? He was getting closer and closer to the door. Come on Ciel hurry up and make your choice he's about to leave."wait" I called out out a hint of urgency and sadness in my voice.

Sebastion Pov

 "yes my lord". Then when I heard what he said next I didn't know if I heard him correctly. "what did you say I couldn't quite hear you correctly" I said. " stop messing around with me you damn demon I said  I order you to kiss me". "are you sure my..." I was cut off by him "Sebastian that's an order" he said. So I went over to were he was sitting and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss and it was really hard to hold back his moans were so sexy. while we were kissing it slipped out before I could really process what was happening the words I love you came out of my mouth and Ciel broke away panting.

Ciel Pov

I stopped kissing Sebastian and I was taken aback by his words and I said "y-you love m-me"I said. He looked shocked at first but then smirked. I was shocked how could he love me especially a human. I felt like my face was on fire I wanted to run away because honestly these are new feelings that I don't know how to deal with. So I turned my face so he couldn't see the blush covering my face. Sebastian turned my head back to face him though . " Why are you hiding your face from me master". "uu-ummmm" was all I managed to stammer out. "I only said how I was feeling, ok, just clam down" he said. I shook my head and he said " but do you return the same feelings to me"?
------------------------------------------------------

;)  640 words