ELIZABETH

Time skip to the next day brought to you by Sebastian's dirty mind

Ciel Pov

"Wake up master" *claps hands* "master... wake up" said Sebastian "ugggg fine" I say. I sit up and look over at Sebastian as he is preparing my favorite tea as usual Earl gray. After he is finished he walks over to me and hands me the tea, we sit in silence until I finally break it by asking "what is my schedule for today"? "Well you have dancing lessons, violin lessons and-" Lady Elizabeth yes I know" I say annoyed after rolling my eyes. Yes you are correct and she is coming to help plan for the wedding.

Sebastian Pov 

Lady Elizabeth is coming today to help with the dreaded wedding I could tell Ciel didn't want to marry her but he had no choice. If anyone found out that Ciel Phantomhive has a relationship with his butler his reputation, people's respect and his dignity would be lost. So I respect that he has to marry her but I still feel really bad for him her personality doesn't compliment his she's just to hiper and Ciel is way more relaxed then her. But I still respect his decision and I'm still his butler.

Ciel Pov

Sebastian can you bring my lunch to my study I say yes I will bring it at once. Ok I say, a cue minutes later Sebastian comes back with my lunch and tea. "Do you need anything else" he says. I think I need you but say "no" "ok then I will be doing laundry then if you need me" he says. But he walks over to me and kisses me but when I miss back he makes it deeper by putting his tongue in my mouth and our mouths move in sinc but then Elizabeth comes running up the hall yelling.
CIEEEELLLLL I hear. As she enters and starts running over to me I say "Yes lady Elizabeth" rolling my eyes. "Why is Sebastian always near you, you two never seem to seperate. And I told you call me Lizzy" she demands.

Lady Elizabeth Pov

Gosh why do Sebastian and Ciel always have to be in the same room together. I don't know why but I feel so jealous. And Ciel still doesn't call me Lizzy like I want. But I'm just happy to see Ciel. "Ciel you barely call or talk to me anymore we need to spend more time together". "Sure he says but you need to tell me in a week's advance so I can tell you whether I have anything on my schedule or not".

Sebastion Pov

I walk out feeling my chest tighten at the thought of them hanging out more. Ugggg Ciel why do you make me have these feelings they are really annoying sometimes. I just need to get away from them for a little so I go get the planning book bring it to them Ciel says "thank you" I of course say "your welcome" and try to avoid them for the rest of the day. And I also thought I would just avoid Ciel for a couple of days.

Mey-rin,Finny,Bardroy Pov

Sebastian asked us to tend to the master today which is strange but we decided not to question him. "Bardroy I would like you to serve dinner later tonight at 5:00 and serve the rest of his meals tomorrow at the usual time, Mey-rin I would like you to dress master and turn out the lights at 9:00 and wake him up 7:00. Finny I would like you to mow the lawn and last Tanaka do what you usually do said Sebastian. "Yeah but why are you having us do those instead of you" we all asked in unison. "Because I said now I will be seeing you". They all looked at eachother really confused but got back to work.

------------------------------------------------

thx for reading 652 words