Dinner is done

Ciel Pov

As I was finishing up Sebastian told me "dinner was ready". I said "ok I will be coming down shortly i'm almost finished" I said. "ok Ciel" he said and walked out. I had just finished with the work and was checking over it to make sure it was correct when Sebastian came back in. "oh hey Sebastian I just finished and was about to head to dinner" I said not looking up . he didn't answer so I looked at him and he was walking over to me.

Sebastian Pov

I walked back into Ciel's study, and I don't know what came over me but I started walking to Ciel's desk ignoring all his questions. When I got to his desk he looked at me with a worried expression. I walked over to where he was sitting and leaned down close to his ear and whispered something into it. He started blushing viciously "ummm ok you can have one I guess" he said nervously.

Ciel Pov

Sebastian leant down close to my ear and whispered "I want another kiss" and he stood up. My face was on fire and Sebastian just stood there smirking and I might've said he could have one so I stood up and stiffly motioned for him to lean closer. When he got low enough I quickly kissed him on the cheek before turning to leave. he grabbed my wrist before I could leave and pulled me back towards him. "no better than that Ciel" he purred into my ear. So I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss and broke the kiss. "there is that better" I said. He sighed "I guess."

Sebastian Pov

I sighed "I guess". He looked relieved. "Dinner is ready Ciel  come down before it gets cold". I said "ok i just finished up my paper work so I will be down bit after I finish reviewing and tidying up" he said. "Ok, hurry though it won't stay warm forever" I said and I walked out. a few moments later Ciel came down to the dinner table to eat. He sat down and started eating I watched him eat6 for awhile until I looked away and stared at nothing in particular

After Ciel came down all I could think about was the sweet taste of his lips and how I wanted more. But I acted casual and refrained myself from doing anything irrational. But now that we knew that we both atleast like each other it's kind of awkward to dress him and we both couldn't hide the blushes on our faces. After he was dressed it was time for him to go to bed. "hey Sebastian could you stay with me again" he said. I smirked at remembering the last time he asked me to stay with him. "yes I can" I said and stood in the same spot. "no like lay down with me" he said "oh okay" I said I walked over to the other side of the bed and took of my shoes before laying down on top of the covers.

 He scooted over to me and layed his arm over my chest so I put one of mine over his and he fell asleep fast. I layed there a bit longer and watched him sleep, then I gently got up careful not to wake him and left the room.

Ciel Pov

I had a dream me and Sebastian were kissing but then Mey-rin walked in and caught us and she started crying and ran off somewhere. But I awoke to the sound of sobbing. I got up and went to search for the source and found...

---------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading 619 words