chapter 10

"I never thought my half would be an american girl." He said staring at me. "Well you were on a plane that came from  America." I said staring back. "Then how did you end up at America?" I asked confused. "When i was 6 my family decided to move to America and the reason i was on the plane is because I turned 19 a month ago so i wanted to go around the world and my first stop was Japan." He explained. "Oh well i just went with my friend and brother. My mother died 3 days ago in a car crash and my dad got shot when i was 10 and today my brother and friend died." I said trying not to cry. He opened his arms for me to hug him and sure enough i went in them. He whipered, "It's ok. You're ok. Life's sad but you have to embrace smile when times are hard and never break down." He said hugging me tightly.

    "Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I said leaning my head agsinst my shoulder.

    Night came and the stars came out. I never knrw how beautiful stars are until now laying under them with my half. MY half. I layed there in his arms with my head on this chest listening to his heart beat as he stared at the stars. "Goodnight." He yawned.  "Goodnight." I said. And then we fell asleep.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

     lαѕt dαч σf ѕchσσl!!!! í'm nσt gσíng tσ вє updαtíng αnч tímє ѕσσn.

mч wífí gσt cut. í'm mσvíng tσ cαlí ín α wєєk. чαч. í guєѕѕ :/. vσtє, cσmmєnt αnd fσllσw plєαѕє! :) ~ phσєвє