chapter 18

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

         •Amber's point of veiw•

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

        Night came and everyone was sleeping and I still couldn't. They were so nice. But, I don't feel like I should take advantage. of them. So to show I appreciate them I go get water for them for the next day. I go by the river to get water.  I get the coconut shell that we use to carry water. As I feel it up and I see a shadow. I start to tense up. "Hello?" I ask. A hand touched my shoulder and I jumped. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." It was Anthony. I relax a little. "Oh it's just you." I say relieved. He sat next to me and a shiver ran through my spine. "You can't sleep?" He asked staring at me. "Nope." I simply answered relaxing a little bit. "So where's your necklace?" Anthony asked. "I lost it in the crash." I explained.  "Oh,  did you find your half?" He asked again. "Yea." I said. "What's his name?" He asked staring at the river now. "Alexander Martinez." I said stinging from a harsh memory.

     "Amber!" My mother shouted panicked. I ran downstairs "Coming!" I yelled. As I got down she had the phone in her hand. "Alex." She said eyes open wide. My heart dropped. "Is he okay?" I asked scared.  "He was shot." She said still getting information. "Is He dead..." I asked my heart stopped for a second.  "No but when He fell He hit his head on the sidewalk and he's in a concussion." She said. "They're putting him on life support until He wakes up." She explained.                  

      "He was shot. He suffered from a long-term concussion. His family was very wealthy so they kept him on life support for a year. He never woke up. He died October 7, 2008." The tears ran down my face. That was all I could say before I busted out in more tears. I can tell He was speechless He just sat there. "I'm so sorry." Is all He could say.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   şoŗŗy ţђįş wāş şųçђ ā şђoŗţ çђāpţęŗ į pŗomįşę ţђę  ŋęҳţ oŋę wįll bę loŋgęŗ. ☺

voţę ✔& çommęŋţ plęāşę.

~ pђoębę ツ