chapter 16

I cried. Why was i such a fool?! I thought. "Scarlette..." Anthony said as i walked pass him. "Leave me alone Anthony." I said walking a little faster. He grabbed my shoulder. "Scarlette, I'm sorry I forgot, okay? I forgot you loved Max. I wanted you to love me. I was jealous how you loved him when I'm also your match." He explained. Oh yea he was also my match. I got lost in my thoughts. Max fell out of love with me I have no choice. But how do you fall out of love? My Dad used to tell me love is like war, easy to start and hard to stop. How did he do it so simply? My thoughts burned me like a fire. I was so upset and hurt.

    I walked for a little bit and i finally got lost. I don't need them. They don't need me. The night sky got bright and I was too tired to continue to walk. I layed down and dozed off into a deep sleep hoping to wake up next too Max and Anthony.

    (I'm going to try something new)

························································

            °  Max's Point of view  °  

··················································

   Why did i do that? Why did I say that? I didn't mean it at all. I mean what would you do if you saw the girl you love kiss another boy? I wasn't thinking. I went back to where she was. Anthony just sat there on the floor looking like an idiot I knew he was. "Where is she?" I asked still pissed off at him. "I don't know she walked off a while ago and I can't find her." He said. Shit.

   I started to panic now. "SCARLETTE!!!!" I yelled various times. "I'M SORRY!!" I cried. It kills me that i said that to her. I'm such a fool. I couldn't help but lay down and think about all the things I did wrong. All my mistakes. All my regrets. I fell into a sleep and prayed I woke up next to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

    ѕσяяу тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ωαѕ ѕнσят. ι'м яєαℓℓу тιяє∂. тfισѕ ωαѕ αмαzιиg. нσρє уσυ gυуѕ αяє нανιиg αи αωєѕσмє ѕυммєя! νσтє / ¢σммєит. ~ ρнσєвє