chapter 17

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

          ·Scarlette's point of view·

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

   Morning came and i woke up with a headache. "What?" I whispered to myself. I got up and i saw a river. I quickly a handful and drank it just like Anthony did when he first saw the river. Anthony. Max. Where are they? I wet my face and went to go look for them. "Anthony!!" I yelled. "Max!!!!" I yelled even louder. Great. I did what Max told me to do when one of us got lost. Follow the river. I followed the river for what felt like hours but more like thirty minutes. Ugh, I'm going no where. I thought kicking the rocks.

   "Hello?" Said a voice not a guy's but a girl's. "Hello." I replied still looking for her. I'm hallucinating, I thought. Then a girl came out her dark hair kinda messy (surprisingly). She looked our age but maybe a little younger. She had brown eyes they wern't too dark that you thought they were black but they were dark and tanned skin. She looked as if she hasn't ate in forever she was so skinny. "Hi." I said waving a little. "Hi." She replied kind of shy. "My name's Scarlette." I said holding out ny hand for her to shake. "My name's Amber." She replied shaking my hand. "Umm.. come here, you might want water. It's good to drink." I said gesturing to the river. She couldn't get her eyes off the river. "I'm going to go get some berries." I said snapping her out of her thoughts. "Thank you." She said as she bent down to get some water.

    I went to go to the bush where Max showed me the berries were. I got about four handfuls and put them in thick leaves like Max did. I miss him. ALOT. I went back to find her laying down against the tree.  "Here." I said giving them to her. She ate two handfuls. "Are you going to eat some?" She asked gesturing them to me. "No thanks I ate about three handfuls on the way back." I said which wasn't a lie. I did. "So did you find your match?" She asked staring at my necklace. "You might think I'm crazy." I said looking down.

"Why?" She asked confused. "I have two." I said looking at the berry in her hand. "What?" She asked shocked. "They're both here." I said looking staring into the darkness of the trees. "What are their names?" She asked looking all of a sudden curious. "Anthony and Max." I said. Then all of a sudden I heard yelling. "Did you hear that?" Amber asked tensing up. "Yea." I replied. "SCARLETTE!!!" The voice was close. Wait... that voice. Max. "MAX!!!" I yelled back running into the trees. There stood Max his dark hair messy and eyes worried. "Scarlette." He said relieved. K ran up to him and kissed him. "I'm so sorry." I said hugging him. "I'm sorry too." He said laying his chin on top of my head. "Come here I need to show you to someone." I said grabbing his hand. "Someone?" He asked. "Amber, this is Max. Max, this is Amber." I said gesturing to each of them. "Hi." He said. "Hi" She said shaking his hand. I found Max. Where's Anthony?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

         ·Anthony's Point of view·

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

       This is all my fault. I'm a fucking idiot. I walked along the river. Kicking a few rocks. "SCARLETTE!!!!" I yelled for about the millionth time. I got a rock and threw it in the river. "Anthony?" A voice asked. No I'm going crazy. "Anthony!" The voice said louder. Believe it or not but Scarlette stood right there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

          ·Scarlette's point of view·

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

      I found him. I found Anthony. You gotta love the necklace. What can I say?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

         ·Anthony's Point of view·

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     "Anthony." She said running towards me. I hugged her as soon as she close enough for me to. "Come on." She said smilng. She lead me through the trees and there I saw Max and this girl talking. As soon as i became visible they both stood up. She was prettier than i thought. "Anthony, Amber. Amber, Anthony." She said introducing us. Her name was Amber. "Hi." She smiled. I was speechless. Her eyes were a perfect shade of brown. Her smile was flawless, dimples and all. "Anthony are you ok?" Scarlette laughed snapping me out of my thoughts. "Um... yea sorry... Hi." I said scatching my head nerviously.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

          ·Amber's point of view·

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     He was just to die for. Tall and his eyes were just to kill for. They were bright and loving. When he smiled his dimples were deep. His eyes squinted as he smiled. Every time he smiled it just made me smile. I don't know why but it did. He just made me smile. I caught him a few times looking at me. But as soon as I did he would look away as fast as he can.

·····················································

       ι ∂σи'т киσω ωну ι α∂∂є∂ нєя. вυт ι'м кιи∂α gℓα∂ ι ∂ι∂. ωєℓℓ тнαт'ѕ ιт fσя тσ∂αу. νσтє & ¢σммєит ~ ρнσєвє