chapter 14

We Went to the river and just relaxed. "I'm gunna go look for more berries." Max said getting up. "Okay bring ALOT." I said man do i love those berries. I had my necklace on and it started to get really hot. "You're already back?" I asked not looking back. "What do you mean?" A strange voice said. What? I turned around quickly to find a tall guy with dark hair and bright brown eyes and tanned skin. "What?... who are you!?" I asked shocked. "Anthony.... Anthony Rameriez... who are you?" He asked shocked also. "Scarlette, Scarlette Carton." I said almost emotionless. "Were you on that plane?" He asked curious. "Yes." I simply said. "You survived? Is there anymore survivors?" He asked looking around. "Yes, one his name is Max." I said. "Oh..." He came closer and my necklace got hotter every step he took. What! I took off the necklace and it was hotter than when i was with Max. "Nooo." I said looking at him to my necklace. "You found your match?" He asked gesturing to my necklace. "Yes... Max... But its getting hotter when you come close to me." I said starting to panic. "I haven't found mine's yet you could be her..." He said comming closer holding his. "You are!" He said smiling. Oh noo. I mean don't get me wrong he was pretty hott. But no i love Max. He loves ME. Anthony got so close to me all i saw was his beautiful brown eyes. Stop it Scarlette! He smiled he had dimples but not as deep as Max's. But his smile was to kill for. I said stop! Or else! That little voice warned me. I really thought he was going to kiss me but he backed away. I guess i got alittle tense because i felt my body relax. "Scarlette?" It was Max. His hands full of berries. His mouth stained with the juice of them. I had to admit it was pretty cute. "Max." I said looking at him from Anthony. "Who's this asshole?" Max said gesturing to Anthony. "I'm Anthony. Not an asshole." Anthony said before i could answer.

"Yea. Whatever." Max said. I did not know he was the jealous type. I came up to him and layed a hand on his arm i felt him relax. "It's okay." I said staring at him straight in the eyes. "Okay." He said planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "So.. you survived the plane crash?" Max asked less pissed. "Yea." Anthony said staring at the water. "Is it safe to drink?" Anthony asked. "Yes." Max and i said together. Anthony quickly went over and got a huge handfull and chugged it and went to go get another handfull. Wow. "Well let's get going." Max said turning on his heels with his hands in his front pockets. "Go where?" Anthony asked. "We're going to go try to find a city or at least a little town." I explained. "Oh." Anthony said walking a little faster to catch up to us. As we walked Anthony asked about a million questions. I answered most of them and so did Max. Then all of sudden "Why do you do that?" Max asked. "What?" Anthony asked confused. "You ask too many questions." Max said with a little laugh. "Max!" I said slapping him on the arm. "I'm just saying." Max strugged. Wow. Anthony kinda slowed down and walked by himself. It was rude what Max said. I mean, i sure know i don't want anyone to say that about anything i do. I felt bad for Anthony so i went back to walk with him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'll be updating tommorow. Vote & comment ~ Phoebe