Secrets Revealed

Third pov

"Ready to go" anthony said as everyone was in the living room waiting. Everyone nods there head and walks towards the door.

"Hey, where is Ian?" Joell mumbles to herself. She seperates from the group to go look for him. She walks towards the long hallway towards the his bedroom. She knocks but no answer, she opens the door to no one. Joell was getting worried, she creeped around his bedroom to see if he was in here.

"God, where are you Ian?" she said a little worried as she looked in the closet .

"Right here." a small voice came from behind Joell, which made her jump. Ian had a small smile on his face and his hair was not comb to his normal bowl haircut, which gave him extra cute points (you would know what ian looks like without his bowl haircut if you watched Assassin creed parody 3 bloopers, EXTRA CUTE!!!! Okay sorry back to the story).

"Dude c'mon they are bout to leave us!" joell said whinning.

" Okay, okay lets go."

Ian and joell walked out the door to Anthony just standing there like an angry mom with her arms folded.

"There you guys are!!! Cmon " Anthony said yanking both of our arms.

We made are way outside, hot as ever! As we see everyone still getting in the car. As everyone actually got in the car we drove off.

Anthony was driving,  kalel was in the passenger seat,  Ian has behind Anthony, Joell was next to him, then Felix and marzia was behind joell and Ian.

Felix POV

I cant believe this! I wondered did they tell anyone?

(FLASHBACK ) : I was thirsty so I went to the fridge to see what Ian had to drink but all I saw was juice. I walked towards Ian's room to ask him if I can get some Juice but before I knocked on the door I could hear a conversation going on...it sounds like.. Joell and Ian

"What are...we kissed... ". Joell  Words faded in and out but I was sure that what she said.

"What about a date! " I could hear Ian say. I kinda freaked out and hit my hand on the door so I knocked so I didn't seem like I was stalking.

After he said yes, I walked down the hallway and there voice echoed in my head that i didn't know where i was walking until i hit the wall.

"Felix, are you okay?" marzia said from the couch looking worried.

"yeah im fine." i said rubbing my head.

I sat down and wondered 10,000 thoughts that was flying in my head: was Joell and Ian dating? Was he talking on the phone?  Was he was practicing to tell someone that?

I'm so confused...