Melanie...

Joell POV

I woke up and looked around in the dark room but a light was coming from the bathroom.

I reached out of bed and realized I was still naked. I scattered around for something to wear and found a really big smosh shirt or I'm just really small, don't know.

But why I was putting it on I heard laughing which kind of scared but relaxed it came from the bathroom.

I walked over there and saw Ian laughing and starting a shower.

"Why are you laughing at yourself,  that seems lonely! " I said walking towards him.

He said a cute comeback and kissed my forehead.

"You suck at aiming! " I said playfully.

"What was I suppose to be aiming for?" He said with a smile and a confused face.

"My lips smarty pants! " I said smiling and trying to flutter my eyes.

"Oh yeah.." he said picking me up by suprise and putting me on the sink.

"I better take kissing and aiming classes. " He said in a deep, sexy morning voice. 

Ian started to lean in but interrupted by a loud knock. A disappointed feeling filled my body.

"Why do I have to be so important to the world?!" He said yelling, I thought it was funny.  I jumped off the sink to go get the door.

I looked into the peep hole to see who it is and the same girl with the dirty blonde hair...Melanie.

Still don't like her...

I open the door and she just stood there looking at me for a while but it sound like she was mumbling something.

"Ummmmm... hi.  Melanie, right? " I said a little scared.

"How...dare you " she said so quiet that I couldnt really hear her."

"Excuse me?"

" I said how fucking dare you?!" She said very loudly.  She slurred her words a little, thats how I noticed she was drunk.

"C'mon Melanie,  you're drunk.  You wanna lay down or something? " I said with concern cause she looked really mad.

"Ian!  Melanie is her -" I was cut off by Melanie choking me.

"Mel-melanie please S-stop..." I said hitting her face but could barley hit her with force.

I kept trying to hit her but my vision got blurry.

" Now fucking die.. " she said as I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I know you might think it was a knife but no it was a needle... yea a needle.

But The needle was no joke!

The pain spread to my arms to my legs and so on.  My vision went blurry and all I could see is Melanie slowly walk away.  My breathing hitched as my lungs began to hurt I tried everything to stop the pain but I couldn't stop the pain.

I tried to stand up but fell on a small table which knocked down a small vase on top of it.

I thought I was going to die...

I laid there crying as the pain got worst but my name was called by my ears started to make a loud annoying beep sound.

I saw ian come around the corner with a disbelief looking his face.

"Ian... help...me " I said with my lungs hurting every breath I took.

———hospital ———

The doctors grabbed me from ians arms and I looked at ian with my fading eye sight but all I could see was tears in his eyes and a sad face.

Then my eyes gave out...