Hermonie

Harry and Draco sat closer after the kiss. Harry wasn't seeming to care about what everyone else was thinking, except Ron obviously. When Harry turned around after the kiss, and Ron told him to come with him. Harry shrugged and looked at Draco, who seemed to be daydreaming. 

Harry followed Ron up to the girls dormitorys. He knocked on the door and Hermonie answered, and Ron grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Once they were alone in the hallway, his first words to Harry were promptly, "What the fuck?"

Hermonie looked confused.

Ron explained the first part of what had happened with Sarah which Hermonie nodded along with, she knew Ginny needed time alone after the battle, but then Ron brought up Liamasking Harry truth or dare.

"So Harry said truth, and then Liam asked what was the other reason that Harry and Ginny broke up, and Harry said he was gay!"

"Actually-"

"What?" Hermonie said gently to Harry.

"Can I explain here? I said that I was questioning my sexuality, which led me to being bisexual and I felt a sister like love to Ginny."

Hermione looked at Harry.

"Im sorry that you had to come out like that to everyone."

Ron continued on, "And thats not even the worst of it!"

"You're treating this like its bad Ron, its nothing bad. Now what else happened that made you so upset."

"Well you know Draco and Harry were roomed together, so Draco has been staying close to Harry or whatever it is, and Harry's been standing up for him. Talking about how until he does something dumb again we should give him a second chance." Ron started.

"Well can I just say that me and Draco talked and said that we wouldn't be enemies anymore and we wouldn't hate each other. He said he would stop calling you a mudblood and that the stuff from last year made him realize what he was doing wrong." Harry said calmly

"Ya right!" Ron interjected.

"Im not asking for you to be best friends alright! Im barely friends with him, im just done hating him. He doesn't look so good guys, he is probably consumed with guilt from last year.."

"Which he should!" Ron interjected with again.

"Im just saying that we just not fight, ok?"

"I get that, I have been thinking about that too, Harry." Hermione said.

"But im not done!" Ron said, "They started to play spin the bottle, which I didn't play obviously, but Draco spins the bottle and it lands on Harry. I get that you have to kiss for five seconds, but it went on long after that and they seemed pretty into it. Then Harry acts like it was nothing and all he says is, 'What? He is a good kisser.'"

Hermione had an unreadable expression and Harry blushed furiously.

"Its not like im dating him or something! It was just a kiss alright? Im not interested in him."

"Sure didn't seem like that."

"Shut up Ron! I am not into him, I swear. You are taking a kiss, that I had to do because we were playing spin the bottle way too far! He was a good kisser and yes, I enjoyed it, so I kept kissing him. I'm not interested, also are we forgetting about the fact that he probably still hates me and is his own human? He probably isn't interested either."

Ron seemed to cool down after that. He excused himself.

"Harry, I'm glad you came out an all, but if you are interested im Malfoy.."

"Again, Hermione, im not, and he probably isn't either. I don't even think he is gay."

Hermione nodded. 

"Well I'm going to get some work done. Also, don't worry about Ron, he'll get over it. I wish you would have told me that you were bisexual though."

"I know, I should have told you. I was scared for Ron's reaction."

"I know, well I better go. Bye Harry." Hermione walked back to her room. Harry was left alone in the hallway. But her knew one thing though, he lied to them. He was very interested in Draco Malfoy.