Back To The Room.

Harry walked back to the common room and plopped back down next to Draco. The Slytherin saw Harry and smirked. Harry found himself smiling at Draco as well.

Once they sat down, everyone stared for a moment before returning back to their conversations. The gave up on playing spin the bottle half way through the time that Harry left. Harry turned to Draco who seemed to just be looking around and watching the other people talk.

"Do you want to go back to our room?" Harry asked. Draco just shrugged and started to stand up. The white haired boy held out his hand for Harry to take, and after a moments hesitation, Harry took it. They got up and started to walk up to the room together for almost 2 seconds in peace before the room started to get quiet.

"They're probably going back to shag or something based off the way they kissed earlier." Someone snicked quietly. Both Harry and Draco blushed, but neither of them made any comment about it as they walked back to their room.

Both of the boys laid down on their beds. They both reflected on what had happened that night. Harry hoped he was being truthful when he told Ron and Hermione that the kiss was nothing. He knew that Draco was most likely straight.

It was awkwardly quiet before Harry broke the silence at the same time as Draco.

"Did you have fu-" Harry started.

"I have a ques-" Draco interrupted.

"Oh sorry." Draco said. "Go ahead."

"I was just asking if you had fun playing truth or dare and spin the bottle with everyone."

"Oh, ya it was fun. What about you?"

"Ya, it was fun I guess."

"Im sorry someone outed you like that."

"Liam didn't mean to."

"Ya.."

"So what were you saying earlier?"

"Oh, uh, nothing."

"Go on."

"Well, I just wanted to ask about the kiss.."

"It was nothing. I was just doing the dare. Besides, you were a good kisser anyway. Im sorry if it made you uncomfortable, especially since you are straight. I didn't really think about that.."

"Oh no, its alright." In truth, Draco was gay, but he wasn't about to out himself. He hadn't even told Blaine or Pansy. On the other hand, Draco was disappointed to hear the Harry had meant it as nothing but he didn't know why.

"Thats good."

They returned to awkward silence until Draco decided to speak up again.

"Why did you stand up for me earlier?"

"I was sick of people giving you dirty looks I have to say, I was disappointed with the lack of Malfoy flare. I know that this is going to seem dumb, but I also felt like it was a big 'fuck you' to the universe, you know. Like I am expected to be perfect and all, but honestly, what better way to tell the world to fuck itself than kissing my former enemy and former death eater, you know?"

Draco laughed, "I've changed a bit. Also, I get that."

"I can tell, and thanks."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Go ahead."

"Well, as you know I have changed a bit and I was wondering if you would want to be friends? I mean I get that Granger and Weasley still hate me but since we share I room I wanted to be more than acquaintances."

Harry was silent for a moment before responding with. "I'd like that."

Harry and Draco talked for a while after that, the pair talked about the war, their pasts, and even made fun of their pasts selves. 

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter, next chapter they are gonna get closer though.