NERDINESS Nerd!Erwin X Nerd!Reader

You decided that you are going to the comic store today to stock up on the latest issues of your favorite comics. You finally have money, but you know that you won't have much left after you leave. You always end up buying more that you intend to. God, you hate it when there's too much good stuff that they try and sell you. It doesn't help that you're a total nerd and don't know how to control your money very well. Thank God that you have a roommate that helps you pay rent.

When you walk into the comic store you head straight to whet your favorite comic normally is, but it's not there. You stand scratching your head. Honestly, you're confused at why it isn't here anymore.

You could feel someone's eyes on you, so you turned around. You saw a tall blonde male standing next to you. "Can I help you?" He asks politely.

"Uh, yeah. You can actually. Do you know where (fav/comic) is? It's always been here, but now it's not." He scratches his chin in confusion.

"Actually, I don't think that we have any extra copies. We just sold the last one, but let me take you out for coffee to make up for it." You choke on your spit. He's very polite. He's way too attractive to be a nerd. He's blonde, tall, fairly muscular, he has an undercut, very Germanic noise. "By the way, I'm Erwin Smith." Nope, he's American. He extended a hand to you and you shook it.

"I'm (F/n) (L/n). You don't have to take me out. It's fine." You try to brush it off as if it's nothing. You don't even look that great today. You've got your (f/c) shirt on, and black skinny jeans with your (f/c) Converse. You didn't even bother to do your hair or even put the slightest amount of makeup on.

"No. It'll be my pleasure. You're really cute and I'd like to get to know you. Plus we have the same taste in comics. You seem pretty cool." He tries to convince you. You take a moment to think about it. "It'll be harmless. I promise." He stuck his pinky out. Pinky swear. Pinky swear. What? Are we in 3rd grade? You don't want to offend him, so you shake his pinky.

You two walk to a nearby café. He opens the door for you and lets you order your favorite coffee. He pays for it even though you offer to pay for yourself, but he insists that he should pay for the both of you. You quietly sigh and let him do so. You both sat down across from each other in a booth.

"So not to be stereotypical or anything, but you don't look like a nerd. You're really pretty, like fucking model pretty." You blush. No one has ever told you that before, and coming from a guy that you just met?

"Thanks, but I could say the same about you." You laugh and take a sip of your coffee. He smiles at you. Oh my God. His smile is perfect.

"So, two attractive nerds meet each other in a comic book store. Doesn't sound like a normal love story." He has this look in his eyes that makes you want to kiss him. God, why do I feel this way? He's just a stranger, but I want to kiss him so bad. He notices that your staring at his lips. He notices that you're staring at his lips. He waves a hand in front of your face.

"S-sorry." You say. You're phone starts to go off. Your volume is all the way up. Your embarrassing ringtone starts to play. It's Spongebob. "You had it set to mini, when it should be set to WUMBO!" You bitter your face in your hands. You are completely and utterly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. In very embarrassed right now." Your face is red, and you don't need a mirror to know it.

"It's okay. I like Spongebob too, to be honest." His face is sincere. "C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song!" He starts to sing, but then you quickly shut him up.

"Okay!" You laugh. "I get it. I get it. What's your number? You should put it in my phone." The look that he gives you if priceless.

"You want my number?" He asks. "I-I mean, yeah, of course, you want my number." He thinks that he's being sly.

I hand him my phone and let him out his contact information in. When he gives me my phone back, I text him.

To Eyebrows:

Hey, Eyebrows. I love your eyebrows. Pretty sexy. Btw, it's me.

You attach a picture of you to the text. You hear his phone vibrate and he looks at it. You have a smile on your face. His smile is even bigger than yours.

From Eyebrows:

Beautiful :)

That's all he sends back. You don't want to look back up at him, bit you do. He looks even more attractive than when you first met him.

You decide that it's time to leave, considering that his shift wander even done and he just left without telling anyone. You walk with him until you guys get to the comic store. "Hey," He says. You turn around and wet lips hit yours. He puts his arms around your waist and you throw your arms around to his neck. He tilts you back, like in the movies. The simple kiss turns into a full make out session.

You let his tongue slip into your mouth. He obviously knew what he was doing so it didn't bother you that he was in control.

You both broke the kiss because of the need for air. You don't like that you need air to live at this moment. You want Erwin to keep kissing you.

"Bye, I'll see you later." He says ever so sensually. God, you hate that, but yet you love it.

You say goodbye back to him and walk home, quickly realizing that you didn't even get your other comics. Of well. You can use that as an excuse to see Erwin again.