Chapter 4

BRITTANY POV

I woke up this morning hearing singing and I felt August index finger playing in my hair. I grabbed the sheets as I Turned around to face him because I was still naked and he had the biggest smile on his face. I I laughed at how corny he looked.

" good morning ma" He said

" Good morning babe" I said as I got up to put on some clothes. I slipped on A Pink Tanktop and Some white sweatpants and I put my hair into a messy bun. and I climbed back into bed .

" What we doing today?" I asked Aug as I cuddled up next to him.

" I need to go to the trap first Ima take AJ with me so that he could get away from you babying him all damn day and them im all yours" He said kissing my forhead.

" Oh shutup, all yous? I like the sound of that " I said

" I bet you do but dont start nothing you cant finish" He said getting up

" We both know thats a lie" I said

He went in the bathroom and did his hygiene and all that I guess . When he came out he was looking all good & smelling fresh.

" Ard babe be back in a little" He said as he kissed me on the lips

" Hurry back to me" I said

" Always"he said making me blush. I drifted back to sleep. Its boring in this house all alone.

AUGUST POV

" A J put your seatbelt on "

" Pop where we headed"

" For a ride now sit back and relax" I told him as we rode to the music.

" Oooh this the song pop" AJ said as he turned up Cut that Bitch off . I laughed

" What you know about this yungin?" I asked her looked at me sideways and said

"Im a Alsina I know all about this"

" okay yungin school yo pops then"

" Naw you good" He said I laughed and playfully pulled his hood over his head.

" We here " I said as I turned off the car

" AJ go finf your Uncle Eric and dont touch nothing" I said as we walked into the trap.

" Val meet me in my office now" I said as I unlocked my office door with authority.

I sat down at my desk remebering everything me and Brit did in here yesterday it made me smile. That wife of mines is a trip.

" You want me boss man?" Val asked I didnt even look up at her I just pointed to the chair so that she could sit.

" I heard what you said yesterday and I want you to know that was completely out of line. You need to know your place or find your way out of here because if yo disrespect my wife again I will have to tell her and we both know that a turn up deadly" I said finally looking at her . She had her skirt now hicked up higher revealing her thick thighs. And her first four buttons of her shirt were undone. This bitch seriously thinks she can come in here flirting. I'll admit she did have a noce body but she was average in the face and Brit is the FULL package.

" Well if you heard me you'd know just how serious I was " She said leaning over on my desk licking her lips.

" You seen what Brit did to Janae yesterday just for stealing imagine what she a do to you for sleeping with her husband" I said directing my attention away from her.