Rama Bhaktha Hanuman

Lord Hanuman is the 11th incarnation of Lord Shiva. Hanuman is a vanara (human like monkey). Aanjeneya is a devotee of Lord Rama. He is well-known as the strongest man. The followings are Lord Hanuman's personal informations.

Different Names: Aanjeneya (son of Anjana), Kesari Nanthana (son of Kesari), Vayu Putra, Pavan Putra, Pavan Tanaya, Sarva Maya Vibanjana, Vibhishana Priyankara, Kalanabha, Bheemasenasahaya & many more.

Parents: Anjana (mother), Kesari (Father), Vayu Deva (Father)

Weapons: Gada (mace)

Text: Hanuman Chalisa by Tulasidas

Birth: Anjana and Kesari was worried because they had no child for many years after they married. So they started to worship Lord Shiva. Devi Anjana worshipped Lord Shiva for 12 years. Impressed Lord Shiva promised to Anjana that He itself will be born as Her Son. Then, when Devi Sumitra drinking her Payasam which was given to her during the Putra Kameshti Yajna, a crow took the bowl of Payasam and flew away. Lord Shiva asked Lord Vayu to take the Payasam from the Crow and  give it to Anjana. Kesari took it from Lord Vayu and gave it to Anjana. Few days after eating the Payasam she gets pregnant. Few months after being pregnant, Vali (son of Lord Indra), try to kill the child listening to the words of his friend Ravana. Devi Lakshmi came to help Anjana and her child as the child is the one who is going to play to huge role in Ramayana & Mahabharatha.

Childhood: When Hanuman was young, he saw the Sunrise and thought the Sun was a fruit. Unfortunately, it was the Eclipse day. As he was hungry, he flew to the space and and swallow the Sun. Rahu was angry with Hanuman because it is the day where Rahu have to eclipse the sun. So he quickly went to Lord Indra and complain about this to him. As Surya knew that Hanuman is Lord Shiva's incarnation, he prayed to Lord Shiva to release him from Hanuman's stomach. After realising Surya Deva, Hanuman flew away to go to his home. But Lord Indra stopped him, but Hanuman  didn't realise that. Lord Indra was annoyed so he uses his Vajra Ayutha and attacked him. Hanuman hurts his jaw and fell unconscious to the earth. This is where he got the name Hanuman. Hanu-Jaw. The furious Lord Vayu stopped all the air flow in the world in anger. After that, Lord Indra apologize to Lord Vayu & requested Lord Bramha to make Hanuman alive. As Hanuman has a play a role in Ramayana & Mahabharatha, Lord Bramha fulfill his request. Then, all the Lord gave various boons to Lord Hanuman. This increase his power more.

In Ramayana: In Ramayana, Lord Rama had played a huge role. When Hanuman went to Asoka Vana in Lanak to send the message of Rama to Sita, Lankeshwar asked his demons to burn Hanuman's  tale. Hanuman took this chance to burn Lanka. When Meganatha attacked Lakshmana secretly, Hanuman is the one who brought him to Rama. He went to Himalayas and carried the Sanjivi Mountain to Lanka to safe Lakshmana. There are many more achievements achieved by Hanuman

In Mahabharata: Hanuman is also known as Bheemasenasahaya. When Draupadi asked Bheema to get some beautiful lily flowers, he saw an old monkey's tail along the way. He tried to carry that monkey's tail but he couldn't. Then he requested the Monkey to introduce himself humblely. Then Hanuman told to Bheema that he is Rama Bhakta Hanuman. He told to him that Bheema is His Brother as both of their father was Vayu Deva. Moreover, he taught Bheema how to win. He also promised to Arjuna that he will be sitting on His Ratha during the Kurushektra war.

Hanuman is blessed to be a Chiranjeevi by Mata Sita Devi. He is the Protection of KaliYuga people. Devotees who pray him will not be effected by Shani Deva or by any black magics