☪ α υиιqυє ¢υρ σf тєα☕ ☪

Published: 15 / 2 / 18
Completed: N / A

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Greetings fellow potatoes. (─‿‿─)
It is I, the infamous couch potato known for her record of never coming out of her house ever!

Yeah I know, I'm antisocial... ಥ_ಥ
Let's get straight to the point, I have no idea just how many times I've republished this book over and over again with different ideas, but this time for sure! I am definitely going to be dead set on this idea of mine and will finally, FINALLY, officially publish this book for good.

( This is my original story, any resemblance to real life characters or places, it is purely coincidental. The game and characters are works of fiction, naturally they don't exist so you don't have to search them up.  )

Yes certainly this kind of has the same concept as reincarnating in to an Otome Game which has become pretty cliché. But I'll promise you, not everything will be the same and there will be twists and turns around each corner the further you immerse yourself into the complicated and dark secrets of our dearest protagonist.

( For those who do not know, Otome Games are dating games targeted towards the female audience. )

Ever since reading numerous Ancient China related novels and reincarnation novels, this idea just dawned upon me, giving birth to the now known as, " Paroxysm Desire ". I promise you won't be disappointed(I hope) and you'll surely be surprised how everything in this novel doesn't turn out to be what you have expected...

Now, may I have the honor of inviting you to this lowly tea party of mine? Do not worry, the tea were all freshly made and are unique, they are certainly to my taste. The question is,

" Is this your cup of tea? "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂