Chapter Four

(At school)
  Me, Eddie and Jack split our ways and got into school safely, "Hey! Rich! Here!" Bev waved me over.

  I walked over to them and looked around, making sure Eddie and Jack weren't nearby, "Who do you wanna beat up today?" She bent over, lighting her cigarette.

  "Uhh, idk, Bill Denbrough, maybe." I replied, distracted. I was still watching to make sure Eddie and Jack weren't in our sight.

  "Urm, okay. Fine with me." Stan shrugged, though it seemed like something was wrong.

  Then, like Bill read our minds or something, he came scurrying past us. I grabbed his bag and yanked him in front of me, "Where do you think you're going to Billy boy?" I held his bag tightly so he couldn't run away.

  "Tuh-to class" he replied, voice trembling slightly.

  "Tuh-to class." I mocked him, "Oh, really? Well I don't think so, William." I looked over at Beverly and we laughed, she was clearly enjoying this.

  "Stop it! Leave him alone!" Stan shouted, getting in between Beverly and me.

  "What are you saying Stan? Why are you sticking up for this loser?" Beverly raised an eyebrow, pushing Bill over.

  "Stop! I don't care if I get kicked out of the group, just don't hurt Billy!" He shouted.

  I let go of Bill and he scurried over to Stan, "Take your pewny boyfriend you fag." I spat in his face, "And get out. I never want to see your face again."

  Stan grabbed Bill's wrist and dragged him away. I just walked away, ignoring Beverly's shouts behind me. I smirked on my way to class, acting like, yknow, a bully, but inside I was secretly happy that Stan finally stood up for someone other than me and Bev.

295 words