Rushing round

Christi's Pov:

I woke up very early that morning with princess Clara next to me fast asleep she looked so cute. I quickly took a picture if her then went to the bathroom then got changed

I went into Chloe's room and saw she had left her dance bag. I picked it up and left it near the front door so I wouldn't forget it. I went back into my room to find Clara sitting on the bed with the covers on the floor.

"You little tinker" I said laughing. She jumped off the bed into my arms. I put her down and quickly made the bed.

Clara was putting her arms out to me so I knew she wanted a carry. I picked her up and carried her downstairs and placed her on the sofa. I turned the TV on, then put on the kiddie dance thing, that she watched last night. She got up after about 5minutes and started learning the routine, they were doing each bit slowly and steady for the children to learn it. Clara was dancing away with the timing right, I knew she was going to take after her sister. I made some breakfast for Clara as I wasn't hungry.

Once it was finished I brought Clara to the table while I checked Facebook. There was a couple new comments from some fans asking the same old stuff. While I was commenting I noticed the time. As soon as Clara had finished I rushed her upstairs and got her changed then myself. I quickly put the dance bag and my handbag into the car. I turned the TV off then grabbed Clara and put her in the car. I buckled her in locked the door and drove off. good thing there wasn't a competition this week.

"Sorry it's short. I promise it will get better. It needed to be short for the story to work"