Where is she?

Christi's Pov:

We got their just before pyramid. I don't care what Abby says about Clara being here. She won't do any harm, she'll probably just go in one of the classes to watch the dancers or stay with Josh (Hyland). He's normally not here but I saw him as I rushed in.

"GIRLS, MOM'S GET IN HEAR NOW!" shouted Abby.
"This is the second pyramid because we didn't have a competition this week. This pyramid will prove whose been working hard in their classes and who will be doing solos. All week we haven't been practising for anything in particular, anyway let's get on with the pyramid. On the bottom Chloe. Where is she?"

"I thought she was with Paige and Brooke?" I asked.
"She never turned up yesterday. I thought she was ill so I texted but she never replied" answered Paige.
"She left yesterday about 6:30!" I said. "OH NO! She might of runaway!" Paige shouted.
"No she wouldn't have she only had one bag of sweets. I checked before I left incase she tried to sneak more. She must of been KIDNAPPED!"

*Gasps were heard all around the room*

"We have to find her. Everyone loves her and I don't know what will happen if we don't." said Abby.
"WE WILL! WE HAVE TO! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND, SHE IS MY TWINNIE! WE HAVE TO FIND HER, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COPE IF I LOST HER!" screamed Paige.
"Just calm down, we will find her." I said.