Going Back

"Father?" Draco called as he walked through the cold Manor, every footstep clicking against the cool marble floors, "Father!" He called loudly as he continued to walk towards his office. There his father stood his back to him studying an old book that had once belonged to Draco's grandfather. He looked at his father studying him from behind, he no longer stood with the upmost elegance, now his shoulders sagged and his back wasn't as straight and rigid as before now it was relaxed a bit, his hair although still long was no longer the same blonde it had been now it was a snowy white showing means of his own age, his hands were now thin and your could make out the bones in them which in all honesty made Draco feel as though his father was truly evil. 

"Ah Draco, and what brings you here?" 

"What did you do to my son?"

"You always did have a way of going straight to the point instead of issuing small talk."

"My son."

"Ah well you see I had to have some kind of insurance that he would do what I asked him to do. He'll come to in an hour or so, and next time I don't think that he'll disappoint me, much unlike his father has." 

Draco scoffed at his fathers remarks, he hadn't failed him, his father was set in a way and time that had long since past, yet his fathers hatred of muggles and anyone who wasn't a pureblood had seemingly increased since the war. Draco left his father and went back to his work office to think unknowingly that his son would do whatever he had to to save Rose, even if it ment loosing her as long as she was safe that's all that mattered.

———

Scorpius stood next to Rose's unconscious body and kissed her chapped pink lips he bent down and whispered "don't worry I'll make everything right." And with that he slipped the chain of the time turner around his neck and started counting. 

———

Scorpius hid behind a pillar as he watched himself and a happy Rose and Al walking into the great hall for dinner, that's when he made his move and threw a small rock at his own head causing his past self to turn around and just barely see a small glimps of the white blonde hair duck back behind the pillar, "Um I'll be right back, save me a seat Rose and don't let Al eat all the food before I get back." Al rolled his eyes as Rose laughed. 

Walking behind the pillar he came face to face with...himself? "Really sorry to do this, and with that the other Scorpius punched him in the face and then looked at him and said "Petrificus Totalus" he then drug the unmoving past Scorpius into an old abandoned closet and changed into his own uniform. 

"Students" he heard Professor Longbottom call as he rushed into the hall before Shawn could ask Rose that fateful question. "STUDENTS!" He shouted jumping a little from the sound of his own voice, "you know if it's a ball, you should go with me." Scorpius whispered to Rose, rose laughed "if it's a ball I'll go with you, but if it's him telling us to stop sneaking into the greenhouse again you owe me your jacket I'm freezing." 

He just smiled as he slipped off his jacket and placed it over Roses slender arms with a smile "the other teachers and I would like to announce that a ball will be held this year for all 5th years and above, this will take place just before your Christmas holiday." 

Shawn came and sat down by Rose "Hey Rose, I was wondering if you'd want to go to the ball with me?" 

"Sorry  Finnigan, she already has a date." Scorpius smirked at the Irish born Gryffindor. 

"I wasn't talking to you Now was I Malfoy? Rose would you like to go with me?" 

"I already told Scorp I would go with him, sorry Shawn." She reached out and touched his hand as if to say no hard feelings which he immediately drew back from her.