Flashbacks and Shopping

The next morning Scorpius woke before Rose, as he often did, he looked at her in amusement. Her wild hair sticking in every direction, one leg  straight under the blanket the other one laying at an angle on top of his thigh. Pulling his hair back he smiled at the sleeping girl next to him. 

***

"So how do you play this again?" Scorpius asked holding a weird object in his hand. 

"Ok this is your trigger, you press this and it shoots out a laser  hit that box on Rose and we get a point, whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins." 

"And by whoever you mean me right Al."

"You wish Rosie."

A voice came over the intercom to take their places, Rose went to one corner the other two boys to theirs. 

3 Scorpius was nervous 

2 How did Rose always talk him into these muggle games?

1 Oh Merlin this isn't gonna end well 

Go 

Peeping around the dark corner he couldn't see anyone, trying to sneak around the room he fought a glimps of red behind him. Turning around to see rose looking back at him "So Rose, now that Al isn't around us who's this guy Lil says you like?" 

"Your not gonna let that go are you?"

"Nope. Who is it?" 

"No one!" 

"Come on Rose, who?"

"How many times are you gonna ask me that Scorp?"

"Till you say that it's me." And with that he caught her off guard and kissed her. Breaking out of the kiss Scorpius looked deep into her eyes, "one more question Rose?" 

"What?" 

"I push this one to shoot you right?" He asked shooting her chest, with the trademark Malfoy smirk on his face. 

"Oh you are SO going to pay for that Malfoy!" Rose screamed chasing him around the room.

***

"What time is it?" A muffled voice asked. 

"I could hear you better if your face wasn't buried in your pillow you know?" Scorpius laughed pushing curls out of her face, only to be met with two eyes looking very annoyed. "Now my darling, what was it you wanted?"

Throwing the blanket over his head as he continued to give her a cheesy smile, she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for the day. As she spit out the mouthwash and looked up at the mirror she saw Scorpius standing behind her, "I locked the door!" 

"You left the key in the door." 

"I did not!" 

"Ok so maybe I used a spell." 

"What if I was naked?" 

"I've seen you naked. You do realize that?" 

"Not the point." 

"Ok, ok sorry, thought I'd let you know you got 5 minuets before the hairdressers get here." 

"The what?" 

"I told you last night I was having them come over so you could have your hair and makeup done when you go look for dresses with your family today." 

"Oh yeah that reminds me, I need your owl." 

"For what? It's 8 in the morning?"

"You don't need to know. Just get me your owl."