Telling the family

"Hello mum." Estella smiled her blonde curls falling down her back half pulled back into a small bow. Her blue-green eyes seemed almost brighter than before, but there it was that smir, the Malfoy smirk. 

"Ella." Rose brushed a curl out of her face, and smiled at the girl in front of her. 

"Mum," Ella cupped her mother's face "you can't blame yourself for me, i made a choice to

Save you, so that you could have me and my siblings." Helping Rose to her feet Ella walked her to the pond and told her to look in it. 

***

"Mum! Dad you have to wake up! It's Christmas morning!" 

"I don't know Ella, I think if I have to be up this early I'm gonna have to cancel it." Scorpius said with his eyes still shut.

"But we made you breakfast!" Those five words woke Rose and Scorpius up so fast that it caused Ella to tumble out of the large bed she was sitting on with a laugh. In one swift motion Scorpius picked up Ella and threw her on his back as he went down the hall to the kitchen to see how bad the mess was when he heard his wife gasp and then laugh hard. When he got to the doorway he saw the twins two years younger than Ella, one covered in eggs and milk, and the other covered in flower. 

"We made pancakes the muggle way!"The redhead little boy smiled missing his front tooth, "I think Gemma might have added the shell though so watch out for that!" Leo shouted as he proceeded to spill the orange juice on the table as he over filled the glass. Looking up at Scorpius he gave a nervous smile "sorry dad." With a smile he nodded at his son and grabbed a handful of flower "Hey Rose? Help me clean it up?" As she turned around to help her husband she was met with a face full of flower. 

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be?" She said grabbing some of the extra batter flinging a spoonful at her husband hitting him in the face covering his nose "oh so that's what Voldemort must have looked like." Rose joked 

Then Gemma came up behind her mom cracking an egg on her head as she ducked behind the island in the kitchen. With that one egg an all out food fight began. 

***

"That's one of my happiest memories of us mum. This is why you can't give up. You'll have me again! Death is only a new beginning." 

***

Rose started to move in his arms when she opened her eyes she saw his silver eyes looking down at her. 

"Scorp?" She smiled tangling her fingers in his hair she pulled him close and kissed him, "do me a favor?" 

"You know I would do anything for you at the drop of a hat." He looked her over as she laid in his arms he could feel her heartbeat start to pick up, he saw her bite her bottom lip as she contemplated exactly how she was going to ask him. 

Rose's eyes met his again, she pulled his face close to hers and rested his forehead on her own in a quiet voice she wake him a simple two word question "Marry me." 

He smiled and picked her up brushing a long strand of hair from her face "Yes" He used his free hand to to pull her back into a kiss, carefully walking down the hallway with her in his arms, her lips pressed against his hungrily. They made their way back to his room that she had been sharing lately due to her nightmares, he gently laid her on the emerald silk sheets. Rose didn't think that Scorpius could deepen the kiss anymore than he had but she was mistaken as he was able to deepen the kiss. She unbuttoned his his white button down hardly breaking the kiss as he slid his arms out of it leaving laying on the floor,  she ran her fingers over his chest feeling every muscle that made up his torso.  Scorpius broke the kiss, and gently started kissing down her neck stopping just above her collar bone, when he kissed her there he felt the intensity that had been building in her as her body started to press against his from sheer enjoyment.