Dinner and a Dance

"Ok that is not what I said!" Rose laughed 

"Just admit it, you like sleeping in my clothes. I mean I do put heating charms on them but still." Scorpius laughed as Rose tried to come up with a way to defend herself. "Rose come here." Scorpius stoodup and put his hand out for her to grab, "dance with me?"

"Scorp you know I can't dance." 

"Come here then." He gently placed his fingers around her delicate waist and lifted her up into his feet, "See now you can dance." He smiled at her, the way her hair fell in soft ringlets and framed her face, the way her eyes sparkled when she would look up at him it was all to much for him and without thinking he put his hand to her chin and tilted her face up to him. He cupped her face and leaned into her, pulling her as close as he could with his other hand that rested on the small of her back. Rose pulled back slightly and bit her bottom lip. "Scorp? Why?" 

"Rose, I love you. I always have." 

She looked up at him, and lifted her hands up to his face seemingly tracing every line on it. She then placed one hand behind his neck and pulled both him down a little and herself up. Her lips fell onto his with both passion and hesitation. He gently lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer to her. He walked her over to the closed part of the rom and with the flick of his hand the curtain pulled away, in one corner there was a fireplace with an oversized sofa on the other side there was the same four poster bed that was in Scorpius' room at home. 

Scorpius walked over and set Rose down carefully, Rose looked at him and could tell she was conflicted "Scorp I've never." He put his hand to her mouth "I know." He whispered to her "You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't ever want you to do something that you don't want to." Rose gave him a gentle smile and kissed him again. 

"I want to, you make me feel safe." She put her fingers in his hair pulling I'm towards her with a side smile, "and I love you too Scorpius Malfoy." 

With that he gently laid her back, and traced her neck and collarbone with gentle kisses that felt more like they were butterfly wings than lips, as he worked his way back up to her mouth he felt her tugging on his shirt, he sat up and took it off, Rose joined him in sitting up and traced the muscles from his chest down to his abdomen, stopping at his belly button. With his fingers intertwined into her hair he kissed her again, Rose rested her hand on his chest she could feel his heartbeat and could feel it quicken with every kiss how he was able to control himself she would never know. 

"May I?" Scorpius asked with his fingers on the top button of her dress. Rose nodded and he kissed her as he unbuttoned, stopping when he got to the last one. Rose suddenly very aware of how she looked tried to hide herself. "Your perfect you know that?" He always had a way to make her feel relaxed in situations. Scorpius gently laid her back down again and looked into her eyes, "it's gonna hurt Rose, ok, but I promise it will get better." She nodded fear began to creep into her eyes "if you want me to stop at any point tell me ok." Rose nodded knowing that if she spoke she would try to talk herself out of doing this even though she wanted it with every fiber of her being. 

"Scorp!" She cried into his shoulder, biting her lip as her fingernails dig into his back. 

"Do you want me to stop?" 

Rose shook her head 'no' and Scorpius waited until she was comfortable again, after a few moments he felt her body relax and continued again looking at Rose who went from uncomfortable to pleasure within a few moments. Scorpius brushed a few stay hairs out of her face and bent down kissing her again and again with Rose in control of everything. Rose deepened their kiss, Scorpius tried hard to control himself so that Rose could enjoy herself. 

"So that's what I've been missing out on?" She smiled at Scorpius, and snuggled into his chest while his arms wrapped around her and kissed the top of her head. 

"Tomorrow how about we have a lazy day in bed and then go shopping for your dress?" 

"I don't have much left from the summer job, and I still need to get Christmas gifts, I'll just see if Tori has an old dress I can borrow." 

"Rose, darling, you always have and continue to have access to my personal vault." 

"Scorpius." She tried to argue to no avail. "Fine, I guess if that's REALLY how you want to spend your money." 

"Rose I would gladly spend every last knut on you."

———

"So Rose," Lily said cornering her cousin "you don't come back to the common room last night." Lily wiggled her eyebrows "so how was it?" 

"We just talked." 

"Mhm ALL night, and that's why your wearing his shirt backwards?"

"Oh Merlyn! It's backwards?" She asked looking down.

"Nope but you did just answer my question." 

———

"So Scorp. Is there a reason you weren't back when I got into bed, or when I got up in the middle of the night, or when I woke up this morning?" 

"I was just hanging out with Rose and by the time we realized what time it was we knew we would get in trouble for being out past curfew and you know how Rose is when it comes to the school rules." 

"Mhm." 

"Oh by the way, I'm dating your cousin." 

"NOPE! No I do not allow it. Take it back."

"Well you can't really take back what I did..." 

"My dear sweet innocent cousin! Taken advantage of by a ferret disguised as a snakey Slytherin. All you Slytherins are the same." 

"Um Al? You realize that YOU are a Slytherin right?" 

"You know what? Your disrupting my narrative, so hush. OH WHY ROSE WHY?" 

"Ok then Al well Rose and I are going into town to shop for the ball. Do you want to come?" 

"Do I want to come? YES! I do have to protect my cousins virtue after all." 

"Oh Al," Scorpius smirked as he walked to the door, "her virtue is GONE!" And with that he took off running with Al chasing behind him, randomly throwing off hex's at his best friend. Al chased him all the way outside and tackled him into a fresh snow pile next to a waiting Rose. 

"He didn't take well to the news of us dating." Scorpius told a confused Rose 

"Albus! Get off of him." 

"I should be telling HIM that only about YOU!" 

"And you WONDER why he tackled you?" She said as she bent down to Scorpius' level and kissed him as he stood up. 

"Ok, no, no kissing around me." Albus said trying to fake his disgust, only to have Rose and Scorpius look at eachother and then they both kissed Al on his cheeks at the same time. 

"Remind me why I put up with you two?" 

"Because you love us." Rose stated. 

Scorpius couldn't help but smile it seemed as though going back in time didn't change much. But what he didn't notice were the pair of lurking eyes watching his every move.