Part 2

ATTENTION!! Bad Words!!

Y/N's POV:

"Hello, what's your name?" Jimin said

I don't know how to reply him, because i'm still nervous and I just accidentally said "excuse me?" Ok, maybe it's to mean so I try to fixed it "Ok, ok, sorry, I shouldn't say that, my name is Y/N"

"It's ok. I just need..,..friends, you know,.." he said in nervous.

Ok, maybe that might be a little bit rude.

Anyway, let's talk about what happen in Lunchtime.

Lunchtime:

You know that when people said that there is a lot of bully in school? It was happening in my school today.

So I have a lunch in class with all my friends (Jimin is also there), and I was enjoying my food.

Suddenly, there was this kid (let's just say his name is Choi  Yong Ji  (most annoying name in korean?) ~ he's a bullier in my school, cause why not, he always bully students and being sarcastic to someone who is nerd or ugly :V. And the amazing thing is that, there is no other kids who dare to against him or even help their friends when they got bullied by him).

He came to my classroom, he is so mad cause someone just throw him a milk on his face, and he doesn't know who did that.

"Who just threw this fresh milk at me?"

"Was it you?"

He pointed at every boys

"NO ONE ADMITING??!!!" He scream and throw the fresh milk

And then, I try and act to be a brave person as I can, cause I can't stand it anymore.

I slam my chopstick (yeah you know it, everybody look at me) and I said, "HEY YOU B*TCH! ARE YOU THAT GOOD AT FIGHTING?! NOW GO TO THE ROOFTOP!"

After he heard what I just said, his face turning red and get really mad, "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUT TO BEHAVE FRIVOLOUSLY LIKE THAT!"

"I'M Y/N! STAY OUT OF THIS!"

"KNOW COME HERE, YOU KID!"

I'm becoming so dramatic, I said to my own heart "Even if the fierce rainstorm and windstorm try to attack me, I will not surrender, there is one solution to this, try to be brave"

After I arrived at the rooftop, I try to fight with that bullier :V (And it was so awkward cause everybody watching me). I did win at last, I try to punch him in the face.

(the fighting happening like in the video above at the minute from 1:03-1:30)

"NOW YOU KNOW THAT GIRL CAN BEAT BOYS TOO!!" I said.

I go downstairs and go back to my class cause I want to finish my food. Suddenly everybody cheering me and feel thankful to me (it just so embarrassing, cause I never experience something like this).

Jimin's POV:

At lunch time, I was sitting alone in class, enjoying my brunch, (I see Y/N is also enjoying her brunch with her friends).

Suddenly, there was a boy come to our class and he was mad cause someone just throw a fresh milk on him, he pointed at every all of the boys (including me~but i did not throw that fresh milk on him, I swear :V so mehh, I also get a little bit scared and nervous to him actually).

I was shocked, cause suddenly Y/N  slammed her chopsticks, say the curse words (like you know f*ck,sh*t,b*tch) and try to have a fight with that boy! (EVEN SHE DARE TO ASKED HIM TO GO TO THE ROOFTOP!!) and they really go to the rooftop!

I'm kinda worried actually, lots questions in my mind know "what if something happened to her? She just only a girl, and she want to fight with a boy? Is she strong enough?"