Part 7

Y/N's POV:

                Jimin and I become closer (not only me, also my friends) which I think it's good, and I guess everyone knows it. But it's okay, cause by this, everyone will not underestimate him.

But we're not talking about my friends or school stuff today, it's about my family, and today I'm not as happy as usual, and I was wrong that I said that I always have a perfect life (cause of my friends love me, not my family).

Today, I heard my parents have a fight (at first time I thought it was not that bad at all, even I thought it was only a loud voice), so I go out of my room and try to meet them. I saw my dad slap my mother's face.

"What's going on?! Why are you both fighting?!!"

My dad ignore me and push my mom

"Don't touch mom!! What is wrong with you?!!"

"THIS IS A PARENTS ISSUE!! JUST GO AWAY YOU USELESS KID!!"

My eyes become so red, I cried and run away from my house, I see my mom is crying and call my name. I never did this, it was also my fault that I never experience something really bad like this before, and again, I thought that I always have a perfect life. (Indeed that nowadays I see my mom and dad have a small argument and ignore each other, they also having a fight in many years, and my dad is so abusive, that's why I always support my mom).

I run away from my house and go to a huge garden that is not far away from my house. I see a small cliff and I go up there, I let go my anger there, crying, screaming (the point is that I look like a crazy person). And there is an accident, I suddenly fell down from that small cliff and I hit a small rock. Everything just felt so different now.

I was hospitalized, the doctor said that my leg have a problem, my face has a lot of wound, my mom was crying and my dad doesn't care at all.

Suddenly, my friends and Jimin come to the hospital and meet me, they're worried (I love all my friends, I've considered them as my family).

"Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY! LOOK AT YOU!! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!!"

"It's okay, I was so glad you're all here"

Jimin come closer to me and he said

"Y/N, please don't hurt yourself, we're worried, we're all your friends, you're strong, I know you can do anything, you're not weak, you have us, and I promise, we're try gonna keep you safe and never leave you alone"

He talk while he put his little finger as the sign of the pinky swear and try to cheer me up.

"I want to tell you all, but will you all guys help me? And I would be very happy"

"Everything for you Y/N" Jimin said and the other seem like agree with him.

"My mom and my dad were fighting nowadays, and my dad being so abusive  I was so mad and I suddenly hurt myself, that's why i'm becoming like this. I want you all to help me to make sure that I could control myself, can you all do it for me?"

Jimin's POV:

I heard that something just happened to Y/N and she is being hospitalized. I don't know what to do at that time, my heart felt down.

I go with all my friends to the hospital directly, and I see Y/N in bed.

Her face injured and I heard that the doctor said that her leg has a problem (Y/N, what did you do this time)

I come closer to her

"Y/N, please don't hurt yourself, we're worried, we're all your friends, you're strong, I know you can do anything, you're not weak, you have us, and I promise, we're try gonna keep you safe and never leave you alone"

 while I give my little finger as the sign of my pinky swear and I try to cheer her up.

Actually today I mean to give her the letter that I just wrote, but how? In a situation like this?