Part 3

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N!!? ARE YOU OK!!?" Jimin asked me

"I'm ok, just a little bit scratched and blue here" I show my face that has an injury (yeah that bully did got and punch me on some of my face actually :V)

"YOU NEED TO GO TO THE CLINIC! LET ME HELP AND ACCOMPANY YOU OK!"

"Oh my god, CHILL! I'm ok" (I might getting a little bit pissed, but he help and got me to the clinic anyway :V)

I was satisfied and now MY FACE looks kinda weird right know, cause the nurse put a bandage on my wounded nose -_-

"Y/N AH!! You shouldn't fight with those bastard!! It's dangerous!!" Jimin said

"Oh come on :V, if I don't fight that bastard, you know what will happened right? I better try to safe all my friends"

"I know but it's dangerous, I just want you to be safe, i'm worried. I mean, look, you know, your parents will also be upset if something happened to you"

"Yeah I know, they don't care anyway -_-"

In a sudden, after I said that, I started to think in my mind and ask Jimin "why do you care about me all of this sudden?"

"cause..., nothing, it's okay. I better go to the class now, see you" After he said that, he leave, and I was like this :V :

 I better go to the class now, see you" After he said that, he leave, and I was like this :V :

Jimin's POV:

I'm worried about Y/N, that's why I try  to help, ask if she is okay and accompany her to the clinic, I don't want my friends (especially her) to get hurt, cause I don't like it, I just trying to help.

I know, i'm being so worried at that time and try to said and give a suggestion that she shouldn't fight with those bastard (and I think she shouldn't) but she is too strong, and she got them (yeah at last she has a little wound on her nose).

She asked me that why "i'm being so nice and care about her all of this sudden". It's because i'm in love with her (I know this is come very suddenly, cause I love it from her attitude and her figure) I don't know why this came all of the sudden, I become shy, my face is turning red, I'm so done embarrassing myself, I try to avoid myself from Y/N by going back to the class.

I know maybe she will get confused and already know what happened.