Part 6

(This chapter is only Jimin's POV)

5 Months later:

Jimin's POV:

I'm becoming closer to Y/N Now!! We've been a very good friend! Or maybe I could say "best friend", or maybe not yet, just a good friend (Yea the reason is because the help of all her friends, and I really grateful with that). It's been 6 Months since we're having fun together, hanging out, talk about hobbies, and other stuff, which I think that it makes me feel like i am the luckiest boy.

Just wait until the day (my plan is to give her a letter and I hope she will accept it). My heart is beating fast right know, I'm scared.

        Y/N,

I write this letter for you to remember our friendship that is full of happiness, everything is just so beautiful for me to remember. I know maybe this is too fast, I don't know how to explain my feelings, but, I love you Y/N, I love you since the first time I saw you, I love you because you're different from the others.

I felt so lucky that I could always be with you and your friends, this just like a dream for me,

(Maybe I'm not perfect, but I will always make you happy, my heart will always be with you, Y/N).

                                                                                                                                                                                          Jimin

I write this short letter for Y/N, but I better to keep it right now for some time, cause I will give her this letter someday.