Part 11

Author: Hello everybody! It's me again :3

Sorry for the long hiatus :( because you know, school stuff

Y/N's POV:

Today something big is happening to me again, just to make my dad love me, which I think the best was to get his attention, I hope it's working. I have a really bad and crazy idea that come into my mind, which was hurting myself (again), I go bring a towel and went to my house garage. I've seen lots of tools there, and I think that one of it could be useful for me.

So the thing that I did was I put the towel on my mouth, I put my arm on the tools and make it press my arm until it's broken, I did a little bit scream and almost cried at that time because I can't hold the pain.

It turns out that my left arm were really broken (it turns blue and purple and there is the side were I could see my broken  bone). I know it's weird but, I'm happy with it so that I could get my dad's attention again.  But I just thought that I could make a consequences which was Mom and Jimin will felt worried and overreacting later on, but I will think about it later, I could make a fake reasons, I will just stick to my first plan.

In the morning, when I woke up, I fake my own tears and call my dad (you know, acting like a kid).

"DAD!! DADD!!"

He quickly go to my room and open the door

"What is it?"

"I think I broke my arm" I said while I do my fake cry

"What happened?"

"I fell hard and my arm landed imperfectly"

"Let me see" My dad open the side of my long sleeve pajama shirt where the side of my broken arm

Oh no, it looks terrible, let's take you to the hospital"

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor said that my arm was broken and needed some serious surgery and care. Dad looks worrier than before, I don't know, something's change from him, I kinda felt happy about it, but on the other side, I felt sorry for what I've done, I just wanna know that if he really love me. 

"Y/N my dear, I'm sorry I don't know if this happened to you, I should take care of you more better. So, the doctor said that you need to stay here in a week, don't worry I ask your Mom to email to your school for your absence"

"Are you okay with Mom?" I asked in nervously

Suddenly Dad laugh

"Of course dear, we've made a decision and promise to not fight anymore. You know, I still felt guilty, i'm sorry my dear for what happened, i'm sorry at that time, I just got so mad and frustrated with all of my work and job. Just pretend it never happened at start over of everything okay?"

after Dad said that, he hugged me, and i'm hugged him back. Since after that, I felt like the luckiest person in the world I've ever been, I just want this, nothing else, even it's hurting me.

Suddenly, Mom was came in and she was shocked

"Y/N DEAR! OH MY GOD! I know what happened, your Dad told me "

"It's okay Mom, i'll be okay" I smiled at her

Jimin's POV:

It's been a week since Y/N doesn't come to school, I know something is not right, I should go check her out and go to her house.