A new start; FS(shot 7)

A new start

(Shot-7)

Sanskar happily came back, and found no one at home.

"Where are all?" He muttered seeing empty hall.

"Dr you came." Swara asked coming from her room.

"Yeah just now, where are others?" He asked rolling his eye.

"Dr Rohan got emergency call, Sriti jiji still not returned and jiji said she'll come tomorrow after taking leave from her work." Swara said sadly

"Ohh, can you bring tea for me? After that I need to talk with you." Sanskar happily said, Swara nodded in yes and went from there.

.............

She entered in his room, and found him standing facing his back.

"Dr your tea." Swara said grabbing his attention.

"Swara wait, take this." Sanskar said giving her envelope.

She confusedly looked at that, and took it. He signalled her to open it, she nooded in yes and started to open it.

"My admission letter that too in medical." She muttered, and looked at him who was smiling.

(It's story so avoid certain things like entrance exam.)

"Thank you, I don't know why you're doing all this for me, but I am grateful." Swara said, and hugged him in happiness.

He was frozen, not even single emotions were visible on his face. He always wanted to hug her, but always used to stop himself. But today she herself hugging him, nothing can be happier than this.

Swara was still saying something, but he wasn't in condition to listen anything. She stopped not getting any response from him, and realised their position.

"I am sorry." She guilty said, he came in sense and looked at her who was now standing at some distance.

"It's okay, a friend can hug other friend." Sanskar said seeing tears in her eyes.

"Don't say you don't think me as friend." Sanskar said seeing her still sniffing.

"I consider you as friend, it's just I became emotional." Swara said, and started rubbing her cheek.

He shook his head, and held her both hand.

"Your cheek already having so many rashes, are you planning to spoil your face?" He asked, she cutely nodded in no.

"Then control your hand or else I need to give you injection." Sanskar said, she looked at him horrified then smiled knowing he'll not do.

She wasn't even realising what he was doing with her, not only changing her views but also making her forget every barrier.

"Now go, and take rest as much you want because from tomorrow you're not going to get even single second and yes now you have to become doctor so remove your injection fear or else more than patients your hand will shake." Sanskar said smiling, she became quite nervous but went from there without uttering anything.

The person who understood her pain in first meet then how it possible her nervousness could hide from him.

He shook his head, then headed for freshen up.

.............

Everyone having dinner, but swara was lost somewhere.