TMD (#9a)

Shot - 9

Muskaan ascended at sofa and started to think how to wake him "idea." She whispered.

"Angel who wakes like this?" He asked turning his face, she stopped tickling and held his face making him turn towards herself.

"I got mother." She exclaimed making him widen his eye.

"Who? And Where?" He asked standing amusingly, she descended and held his finger.

"Come with me." She said dragging him along her.

"Oh God! Whom she thought as her mother." He whispered looking at her face who was having smile.

"She is my Ma." Muskaan whispered, he lifted his face and looked towards direction where Anjali was sitting.

"Anjali ji?" He widened his eye, Muskaan pinched his hand and made him kneel.

"You really?" He tried to say

"No, Swara Ma is my mother." She whispered in his ear, he looked again in direction where he located Swara who was running behind Shaurya.

He sighed and smiled thinking his and her choice are same but next moment became tensed thinking what if Swara reject his love now along him, his daughter heart will also break.

"Come dad, we will ask ma to live with us as mother father live together or we will shift along Dadi." Muskaan tried to move but stopped by him.

"Not now." Listening that her tear glitter in her eye.

"You said I am special, so I will only select my mother moreover, Ma is very good, she loves me and also she will love you please come along me." Muskaan sniffed.

"This is not simple Angel." He tried to say but Muskaan started to sniff more.

"I want my ma as I selected her. Are you thinking about Shaurya or Ma answer? I will keep Shaurya also with us as he is ma's son also my friend and about ma answer then I will talk to her. She will accept me as she loves me." Muskaan said hopefully looking at him.

"If Muskaan will ask her then I am sure she will come in our life because she will feel Muskaan needs her but I don't want this, I want she comes in our life only when she wants by heart not by any pressure." He thought simultaneously looking at Swara and Muskaan.

"If we will go like this then she can reject thinking it is dull so, don't you think we should prepare something then she can't reject us." He thought to get sometime, so in this span he can deal with this.

"Right, we will do something special but soon." Muskaan smiled and wiped her tears. He kissed at her forehead and picked her.

"And yes don't address as Ma." He said seeing towards her who was smiling looking at Swara.

"I will call My Ma as Ma." She stubbornly said

"Then forget her." He spoke making her frown, she nodded in yes and turned face.

.......................

Sanskar was driving jeep while Swara was rubbing her hand and sweating.

"Why I am feeling afraid? Please now I can't bear any pain." She thought.

"Is all thing fine?" Sanskar asked glancing her.

"Yeah, just don't know why I am getting negative instincts." She muttered glancing Shaurya who looking outside.

"You are thinking so much." He said keeping hand at her who drew her remembering he loves her, and she doesn't want to give him any sign which give him hopes.