All I Want Is You: Ts (#2)

Part- 2

"It is hard." He mumbled, and saw her pic in his mobile.

"I was just protective, he's not good person that's why I reacted like that but I guess I should first talk to you." He muttered

"Swara listen me once." He tried again

She angrily opened door and threw his handkerchief which left with her.

"I don't need yours, I have my own." She yelled, and again went inside. He sighed, and went from there.

...........

Morning,

She went in mansion, and as usual greeted Sujata Ram.

"Are you fine?" Sujata said touching her face, her eye were red and swollen.

"I was just missing ma, and Dida so little emotional." She said playing with her fingers.

"Then call them here only."sujata said

"Actually Dida can't travel due to illness, and ma has to be with her." Swara said looking down.

Meantime Sanskar who came there for breakfast became sad seeing her eye, but before her eye could catch those emotions he hid it.

Seeing him there, she angrily closed her eye and moved from there towards breakfast table.

"After breakfast I'll drop you." He spoke pretending to forget last night events.

"Today I'll go college late, so you can..." She normally said not wanted to create any drama.

"No problem, even I have to go late." He said suppressing his smile which came seeing her irritated face.

"Now you both concentrate on food, and Swara whenever you feel emptiness then just come to me." Sujata said caressing her hair, Swara emotionally nodded in yes.

Some tears skipped from eye thinking when they'll get truth then they'll deprive her to their love.

Not able to take this, she excused herself.

..............

"I think you should tell her truth." Ram said

"We already discussed till she'll not settle in her life, no one will tell her anything." Sanskar said

"Try to understand, I think she has some feelings for you." Sujata said thinking whatever she has seen in her eye, and her actions.

"Ma even you know she not believes in love after whatever happened to her." Sanskar said chuckling

"And you?" Sujata asked arching her eyebrow.

"I believe, but I'm not good choice for her." He said remembering some events.

"I'm going in room, when she'll come then inform me." He said, and stood without competing his food. Sujata tried to stop, by interpret by Ram.

"Leave it, he himself doesn't know he's falling for her. Till they don't realise each other feelings let them continue play, and we will too." Ram said, Sujata nodded in yes, and continued eating her breakfast.

........................

"I told her I'll drop you, but she." He gritted his teeth, and angrily sat in his car.

"What she thinks herself? I..." He was continuing blabbering and kept driving. He stopped his car before her college, and started to see time.

"What the hell I'm doing here this time? She'll come only in evening." He muttered, and punched his hand at steering.