Tere Mere Darmiyaan (#4)

Shot-4

Swara was continuously checking her watch and time to time looking towards entrace.

"He should be punctual." She muttered.

"How can I forget Sanskar maheswari loves to make other wait." She muttered remembering something.

Flashback

"Oh God swara how much you study?" Sanskar said snatching her book.

"Sanskar let me concentrate..." Swara tried to say

"Concentrate on your friends too." He said and sat there.

"But for passing I need to study, and you don't disturb me here I am not getting whole two chapters..." Before she could complete he interrupted "Here future doctor is sitting and you are worrying about small thing. I will help you but at this time let go for bike ride."

"See no time pass." She said

"I will surely help you." He said confidently

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Madam might be I don't sit with books 24×7 like you, but I am good in studies most important I completed first year." He said raising his collar and took her with him.

When next day she was waiting for him in library he was missing, and came thereafter 1 hour.

"I am sorry just it slipped from mind." He said, but she glared him and moved from there.

For next two weeks he needed to roam behind her for forgiveness.

Flashback end

.....................

She was smiling remembering all this and did not realise his arrival while he was staring her as her this smile he saw after long.

He came in sense by waiter who collided with him.

"My luck will never change." He muttered and finally decided to make her come out from dream.

"Captain mehra." He sternly said making her stand immediately.

"Salute....." Before she could complete she saw him laughing.

"You." She gritted her teeth and glared him angrily.

"Sorry but you were so lost." He said laughing, and took seat.

"I am going." She angrily said

"Madam still has anger issues, but please don't go sit with me yesterday too you went." He said

"Sanskar I am sorry about yesterday, just remembered something nothing else." She seriously said and sat there.

"Leave about yesterday, let order and today you will pay." He said

"Why so? You called me, wait you came late can I get proper explanation?" She asked

"My car..." He tried to say but stopped by her.

"Punctured, still this excuse Major why don't you accept your old brain forgets things." She said supressing laugh.

"Yeah I forget after calling you as patients came, but this not mean I have old brain." He said turning his face.

"Same childish, no one can say you are father of a daughter. I guess your wife must confuse whom she should handle first you or muskaan." She said smiling.

"Sometimes relation are not from blood but from heart, leave about all this I called you for asking will you come with me for seeing my new flat? I want to surprise ma and muskaan but before it I want someone opinion and also change in interior design." He said changing topic