Chapter2......Oh the Webs we Weave

Twas a beautiful autumn morning, ombre leaves blowing in the chilly mid November breeze. Everyone walking around with something pumpkin spiced. I unfortunately was on my way to school, or should I say Hell in the making. When I got there I noticed I was a bit early. There was some freshman waiting around looking obviously indecisive about weather to go in or stay out side and look "cool". That made me laugh a little, but still I hate it here. Since I was a bit early I thought I'd be productive and organize my locker, it was a giving hot disaster. While I was categorizing all my binders by size and color I heard a familiar voice laughing and flirting. Almost made me barf up the breakfast I didn't even have. "Come on just a little kiss, please", I heard the guy beg. It sounded like Zack Coridear, one of our senior football players. The chatter continued, "You know the deal. After school in the library, I heard that old bat liberian lost her hearing aid, and I have this awesome secreat place nobody ever goes-", the guy cut her off "Wait, who the hell goes to the library?". "Duh you idiot that's the whole point. And you know.. all the nerds, losers go there sometimes, there considered people too...I think.". And with that bitter sarcasm I knew exactly who the girls voice was. "You mean like your joke of a boy friend, ah whats his face...?" he trailed off. "He's not that much of a loser, wait who am I kidding, the guys such a lame kisser, but anyways can you meet me there or not"? I knew by the way she was asking she was making the puppy dog face or in her spoiled case, the French poodle face. "Alright, alright.. I guess I'll met you there, but I sware if any of the guys see me around there I'll never hear the end of it. But I can't stay away from those sexy  luscious lips of yours". I heard Amber giggle at the shallow complement before they resumed sucking face but not too long before the bell rung for class. As the hall filled with students I kept my eyes on the corner of the hall to see if my guess was right. And no surprise, it was indeed Amber and Zack trying to play it off like they never seen each other before. That also made me laugh a little, and when I did Amber walked pass me murmurer "freak" in my direction. In my weak rebuttal in return I said out loud "Cunt", that really pissed her off, but hey, she can't say she didn't see that coming just like she can't deny that she is one. After she walked away I grabbed one of my neatly organized binders and went to class.