Chapter 8...... Liquor and Blood cocktail

"Jesus fuck mom, what the hell happened" I heard my self getting louder with hysterics. This time really scared the shit outta me, I never seen her look this broken and vulnerable before. One of her eyes were swollen shut and the other had a gash over it with a blood clot in her eye. Ninety percent of her eye was filled with broken capillaries and straight dripping blood like it'd been hit with a glass bottle. Her hair looked like she was dragged from it. I could see patches missing with others matted with blood from her scalp. Her clothes were torn and reeked with alcohol . There were and bruises gashes all over her body like she was hit with something so blunt that broke her skin open. To put it mildly, it looked like she'd had frequent flyer miles to hell and back. All around the kitchen looked just as tumultuous. There were broken glass bottles everywhere and the table and chairs were all dismantled and mostly broken, blood tracks and a horible stench of beer, Bacardi, Jack Daniel's, whisky, and Vodka all mixed together. The shit excuse of that human waist started to pick up drinking more often so I developed a nose for these things.and the fact it was alot on the floor. I picked up a chair and tryed helping her up but it was to much and she fell back down were she was sitting. "Ugh, its no use just leave me be ill get up but right now im to weak". I looked at her for a moment withtears streming down my face and something in my brain clicked....then i heard the door open and i got up in a defensive pose incase it was my step dad comming back. My mom saw it and said "Relax hunny he went out to the bar-", "What!? You want me to relax?! Mom, how the hell can i relax when he did this to you?" then my sister walked in the kitchen with her hands over her mouth. "oh my God mom i- this is all my fault, i should have been there for you but i...." she walked closer with caution from the broken bottles and the sight of my mother all bloody. Thats it i couldnt take it anymore, what clicked in my brain finally snapped. "But you what Kaitlyn?! What could you possibly say right now that can fix This, look at her! Kaitlyn couldnt. She looked away and started weeping. "You were to busy takeing punches from your piece of shit boyfriend you didnt want to TRY and help mom and now look!" i jestered toward our mother. "And to think, i even looked up to you. No as a matter of fact i practicly worshiped you when i was a kid! Yea thats right, i said it. Your had the best grades the coolest friends, your hair was always perfect, you even had the majority of moms attention but you threw it all away when you met that low..." "Isabella thats enough.." my mom said with more strenth in her voice then before. "Thats enough what mom, you know im telling the truth".