Chapter 3...... Fake People

OK, so I'm in my first period English class, Mr.November. Yes, that's actually his name, very ironic I know. I gotta admit I was stressing. Not because of the work or any thing but because of what I just overheard. Yes, yes I know it's not surprising that Jay's evil girlfriend was totally cheating on him but he's still my best friend so I can't help but to feel responsible for what might happen to him. We might not see eye to eye (no Tevin Campbell) but Jay has to be one of the sweetest guys I know if not in the number one spot. There's no way in hell he deserves this from anyone, especially not Amber. As "THE NOV" (as we like to call him) was teaching on about 'Night' by Elie Wiesel, I thought of ways I can confront Jay about what I overheard in the hallway which BTW is not the easiest thing in the world to do. Mainly since he's unfortunately like I said before madly, deeply invested in the bitch.

Lunch time roles around.

As the bell rings for lunch I scurried like a scavenger out the class to the cafeteria to fest upon the gourmet mystery meat that our lovely emo lunch lady "Ms. Bones" oh so kindly microwaved for us. As I was speed walked to the cafe I noticed Amber in the corner "ADJUSTING" her self (and im not talking about her stuffed push-up bra ladies and gents). I didn't think more of it other than perhaps the corners are truly where she belongs.

The cafeteria was busy as usual. Lots of kids laughing and joking and taking about their weekends with their designated cliques as I sat at the end of our usual table alone half waiting for Jay. Weird of him to not beat me here to save me a seat.. Very odd, however I was beyond starved so after a solid three whole minutes of patiently waiting I devoured my lunch alone. I glanced at the people who sit at the other end of the table and watch as there fake smiles and there dry laughter became real as they turned their attention toward this admittedly good, well.. actually amazing skate boarder, Jack Sanotah. Turns out the Tony Hawk wannabe tripped over his laces and consiquently fell into a half eaten lunch tray that was on the end of the table. Got a face full of mystery meat all over. For someone as skilled with his feet, that was a real rookie move if you ask me. However something seemed off with him and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Abashed and pissed off, Jack murmurer some curses, picked up his board that never leaves his side and half jogged away....